User Controls

Fallout New Vegas mod developer gets cancel cultured

This is bullshit. Just because this dude that draws pedophile furry art was discovered to be involved in drawing pedophile furry art suddenly everyone freaks out and has to PURGE his content from this shitty mod.

So stupid. Removing his art from the game now makes it 100% totally fine and we can all move on now? NO!!! fuck that I am not just gonna cancel culture someone and forget about it.

I don't care if this guy rapes babies and eats them in his spare time. His art had artistic merit and now it's being censored because people don't like his art. I think furries especially ones that draw fox babies in diapers in a sexualized way are scum and should be killed but that doesn't mean their art doesn't have merit and EVERYTHING they have ever produced should be censored. Fuck that, this is such a toxic mentality to support censorship.

Also its funny how since fallout 76 the normies have taken over the community that has been filled with weird fetish pervert types for years now. The fallout series has always been associated with weird fetish shit like Fisto the fisting robot and having sex with ghouls (undead irradiated humans)

https://www.pcgamer.com/massive-fallout-new-vegas-mod-the-frontier-taken-offline-by-its-creators/

"After one of the developers was found to have posted 'animated pedophillic content.'"

https://www.pcgamer.com/fallout-mod-the-frontier-returns-after-stripping-out-content-from-disgraced-artist/

This was the content that got removed from the game by the way.

Pretty mild compared to some of the other shit i've seen from the community

aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    yeah I never understood how so many people seem to be unable to separate the art from the artist
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    they can with polqnski he still makes movie and is a rich successful director.
    Lodger Free African Astronaut
    FUCKING HELL. YOU'RE A PIECE OF SHIT, SCRON
    Lodger Free African Astronaut
    livingelegy motherfucker [my polyoicous forward graciousness]
    That mod sucked but in fairness I came buckets to this dudes "other" work in my youth. It's too bad he was cancelled. I thought we left that shit behind in 2019.
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    how was he cancelled? he can still make a website and post his art there not relying on others to cancel him or just makr a twitter account or sometninf.
    Originally posted by Lodger Free FUCKING HELL. YOU'RE A PIECE OF SHIT, SCRON

This is a topical forum, please stay on topic

Originally posted by Lanny deleted several posts, this thread is in a topical forum, please keep it on topic.
    rabbitweed African Astronaut
    Originally posted by aldra yeah I never understood how so many people seem to be unable to separate the art from the artist

IKR chris benoit may have murdered his wife and kids but MY GOD have you seen his suplexes?
    Yeah, I think the outrage about Michael Jackson is kinda dumb too. Like suddenly now it's a problem to listen to his music 30 years after he molested some kids.

That's such a stupid mentality. It reminds me of that Ayn Rand book Anthem where the guy that wants to be a scholar gets bitched out by the council of faggots for reading books about science.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by rabbitweed IKR chris benoit may have murdered his wife and kids but MY GOD have you seen his suplexes?

I like to imagine he gave her a piledriver then finished her off with an elbow drop off his kid's top bunk
Jump to Top