User Controls

Dutch Parliamentary Debate on Drastic Monetary Reform Coming.

Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    The Dutch Parliament has accepted a civillians initiative(petition) to debate drastic monetary reform due to immense popular support. Key points being limiting banks in power, limiting the creation of money to prevent inflation and implementing stricter governmental controls on the Dutch banking system.

http://onsgeld.nu/oplossing/

Page in Dutch but vid in English.

A step back from keynesianism? At least it's something.

Fuck you fiat currency.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    wow

I couldn't imagine that happening here, or anywhere else for that matter... maybe I'm just not familiar enough with europe
    wow

I couldn't imagine that happening here, or anywhere else for that matter… maybe I'm just not familiar enough with europe

Well in geopolitical terms The Netherlands is basically America's bitch. When we get told to go fight the sand niggers in Afghanistan or wherever, or bomb some ISIS fellows my government is like: Lol, ok. In return we get to have good old American made medium yield thermonuclear bombs, 16 in total to be stored at the millitary airbase in Eindhoven. Guess you didn't know that, well most people from abroad don't. In case of emergency scramble the nuclear bombers and all that.

But in terms of the internal politics of our country The Netherlands is pretty democratic in the true sense of the word, our government usually at least makes an effort to accomodate what the people want.

Well in geopolitical terms The Netherlands is basically America's bitch. When we get told to go fight the sand niggers in Afghanistan or wherever, or bomb some ISIS fellows my government is like: Lol, ok. In return we get to have good old American made medium yield thermonuclear bombs, 16 in total to be stored at the millitary airbase in Eindhoven. Guess you didn't know that, well most people from abroad don't. In case of emergency scramble the nuclear bombers and all that.

But in terms of the internal politics of our country The Netherlands is pretty democratic in the true sense of the word, our government usually at least makes an effort to accomodate what the people want.

as an american, that last line seems like science fiction to me
    as an american, that last line seems like science fiction to me

Only goes to show how far removed you are from the system your forefathers envisioned. And why you should hate the American government. Not that i like my government but at least it's not as bad as in some places.
    FUYS??????

Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal

Jump to Top