User Controls

San Francisco to charge street tolls.

Bugz Space Nigga
    Tolls on the street.

these city politicians probably make the highest annual paychecks of any other city in the US outside of maybe NYC?
    so having civilians pay more money for tolls also feeds into their pay raises.

and neighborhoods that pay to have a parking permit between certain hours to assure they get a parking spot out front overnight will have two pay the meter they're putting in. so its to fees a Parking Permit and a meter from 4pm to 12 midnight. while anyone can park between 7am-4pm. the permit allows only neighbors to park but now they will have meters running from 7am to midnight.

LOL pay this.. and then also pay this too. How does one of the wealthiest cities not have enough they collect from taxes pay for the shit. plus the streets are full of fucking potholes everywhere. where the fuck does this money go? Trump should have had the fucking feds audit San Francisco. These fuckers are ripping everyone off.
    Originally posted by Bugz How does one of the wealthiest cities not have enough they collect from taxes pay for the shit.

They are spending it on faggot parades and other faggot supporting projects
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    the best thing to do to prevent that is to quit electing democrats, but peedy never learns
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    a lot of people are moving east of california and have been for several years because its become a shithole state where it used to be a place where people wanted to move, its the liberal faggots that have made it into what it is.

texas is probably one of the best states but its being ruined by the influx of retard leftist

aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    it's probably under the guise of combating congestion
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby a lot of people are moving east of california and have been for several years because its become a shithole state where it used to be a place where people wanted to move, its the liberal faggots that have made it into what it is.

texas is probably one of the best states but its being ruined by the influx of retard leftist

there is no one explaination for the California Flight situation.

when I was 13 starting my teenager years in the late 70s. this is how the East Bay Looked. a sea of white folk.

of course a lot of Hispanics were into rock music as well. i mean everyone but mostly sun burned blonde people

haha all of these teens are old as fuck now

larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    The dark skinned invasion of California was a shadow op spear headed by the CIA for the express purpose of stirring racial tension.

A former CIA informant said so during an AMA. It's well documented.
    Bugz Space Nigga
    if you look at that video I just posted at timeline 9:55. that's a famous rock promoter named Bill Graham.

I don't remember the year, but I vaguely recall being high as fuck on Vicodin thanks to a fucking blown out disc aka herniated and calcified AF.

His Copter took off from the Concord Pavilion which was about a mile south-east of our house on the other side of the hill from the Outdoor Concert arena. and I remember hearing the loud chop chop chop sound but it didn't sound right. made our house rumble a bit. We know for a fact it was his chopper about 20 minutes later. Maybe more. it came onto the news as a flash new break and talking of the crash and Me and my late wife looking at each other. We knew someone from the concert must of been in it but it was a shock when we found out it was Bill Graham.

wiki

Graham was killed in a helicopter crash[53] west of Vallejo, California, on October 25, 1991, while returning home from a Huey Lewis and the News concert at the Concord Pavilion.[9] Graham had attended the event to discuss promoting a benefit concert for the victims of the 1991 Oakland hills firestorm. Once he had obtained a commitment from Huey Lewis to perform, he returned to his helicopter. Flying in severe weather, with rain and gusty winds, the aircraft flew off course and too low over the tidal marshland north of San Pablo Bay. The Bell Jet Ranger flew directly into a 223-foot (68-meter) high-voltage tower near where Highway 37, which runs between Vallejo, California, and Marin County, California, crosses Sonoma Creek. The helicopter burst into flames on impact, killing Graham, pilot and advance man Steve "Killer" Kahn,[54] and Graham's girlfriend, Melissa Gold, ex-wife of author Herbert Gold. The charred remains of the helicopter hung in the tower for more than a day.[55]
    Bugz Space Nigga
    here I timelined it.. he's in a black and white stripe shirt.

Bugz Space Nigga
    Originally posted by larrylegend8383 The dark skinned invasion of California was a shadow op spear headed by the CIA for the express purpose of stirring racial tension.

A former CIA informant said so during an AMA. It's well documented.

Just take care of what is historical. My only fear is this new movement to remove all things "Colonial" and next it will be all of the Victorian Homes because the British were colonialist while in fact, Queen Victoria had passed laws for the poor including non Anglo be educated and help form one of the first public education system which picked up in the US as well. creating a sort of standardize educational system and help stop child labor practices so children could be more educated.
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    Whoa bro, whoa bro.

That's all due to the deep state pushing the J'ewishful thinking narrative that we can coexist with minorities. We can't. That's a lie pushed by the FBI. A former field agent from the 50s said so in a bar full of V.F.W. members.

It's well documented.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bugz Just take care of what is historical. My only fear is this new movement to remove all things "Colonial" and next it will be all of the Victorian Homes because the British were colonialist while in fact, Queen Victoria had passed laws for the poor including non Anglo be educated and help form one of the first public education system which picked up in the US as well. creating a sort of standardize educational system and help stop child labor practices so children could be more educated.

u need to worry about urself. There is a lot of self-improvement to be made.
Jump to Top