User Controls

if you were just fresh on the street off parole in the states

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    would you actually create a fake resume or just go out there and tell people you were in prison and are out and about and looking for some work? just be honest and jope it lands or would you fake it? I am watching this movie or show on apple tv plusnclaled palmer and this dude is in this situaiton made me wonder.
    livingelegy motherfucker [my polyoicous forward graciousness]
    I'd recidivate as soon as possible
    WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    i would fuck a nigger.
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    I realized pretty early in life that if you don't lie on your resume you are either lazy, dumb or overqualified. Not saying it's necessary all the time but there is really no good reason not to besides generally being against dishonesty.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Wariat would you actually create a fake resume or just go out there and tell people you were in prison and are out and about and looking for some work? just be honest and jope it lands or would you fake it? I am watching this movie or show on apple tv plusnclaled palmer and this dude is in this situaiton made me wonder.

depends on the job, I've made fake resume's plenty of times. a lot of people do, not just people from prison. I mean a lot places do. I used to work at a factory a year ago where they made me take a drug test which I passed but also said they would background check me and I told them I've never had a felony which I've had 2 and they never found out about it / said anything about it.

The place I'm currently at now I just sent in a resume' and they hired me because of my confidence but one guy a manager asked me my last name in front of the everyone including the owner and I told him it and I'm pretty sure they did a background check on me or at least looked up my criminal history on google and I'm pretty sure they know whats up but they can't fire me because I never had to check the box saying if I've ever had a felony / misdemeanor.

It just depends, my friend is a mechanic for this place and they hire known felons all the time.

Though there are also a lot of places that might be kinda sympathetic and understand your crime and think your a good guy but won't hire you because of the stigma/backlash they could receive from the public, despite knowing there other employees have committed the same offense, but they just didn't get caught.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Sudo I realized pretty early in life that if you don't lie on your resume you are either lazy, dumb or overqualified. Not saying it's necessary all the time but there is really no good reason not to besides generally being against dishonesty.

pretty much this
    Robert Mugabe African Astronaut
    Lol good luck with that.

"Yeah...erm, so I got deported for trying to solicit a 12 year old".

"YOU'RE HIRED!"
    id track you down and smash a bar in your face just like what you did to that poor old man luciano, i got in contact with him and he says you attacked him completely unprevoked.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby depends on the job, I've made fake resume's plenty of times. a lot of people do, not just people from prison. I mean a lot places do. I used to work at a factory a year ago where they made me take a drug test which I passed but also said they would background check me and I told them I've never had a felony which I've had 2 and they never found out about it / said anything about it.

The place I'm currently at now I just sent in a resume' and they hired me because of my confidence but one guy a manager asked me my last name in front of the everyone including the owner and I told him it and I'm pretty sure they did a background check on me or at least looked up my criminal history on google and I'm pretty sure they know whats up but they can't fire me because I never had to check the box saying if I've ever had a felony / misdemeanor.

It just depends, my friend is a mechanic for this place and they hire known felons all the time.

Though there are also a lot of places that might be kinda sympathetic and understand your crime and think your a good guy but won't hire you because of the stigma/backlash they could receive from the public, despite knowing there other employees have committed the same offense, but they just didn't get caught.

Texas is an at-will state. They most certainly can fire u without a reason, and you have no recourse, dummy.
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood id track you down and smash a bar in your face just like what you did to that poor old man luciano, i got in contact with him and he says you attacked him completely unprevoked.

sure youre in talk with him. lol if you acrually are ask him ho charged at who first or how exactly i attacked him. also ask him who he was on the phone with and why did he tell the other guy i gotta take care of something he was on the phone with while i just stood there and he hung it up and charged at ne, ask him why my shirt balck shirt was fucked up and ripped if i attacked him. my long sleeve shirt. also ask him if i attacked him why did he have to tell the dw cops or later use his own kids to add to it and spread lies and claim his ear wanshleedinf. and why didnt he go to the hospital was he on drugs on meth and didnt want them to find out? also ask him why he was later wfter this threatening some woman in a stire in hawaii according to google if you look up his name and hawaii or honolulu why he had other cases later for asduwkt kr threats if he is so innocent and such a good guy? and why are there youtube bideos of him swuaring off with some lawyers and running away from cops in hawaii to a tree?
    u tell him, wariat. Ur the victim...not the perpetrator.
    no actually the man in the hood would be a victim if he ever came in contact with me thats who the victim is.
    STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    depends what state/community i'm in.
    he can ask him if i attacked him why did he hwve time to get off the phone wnd tell the other guy to hold on? who would have that sort of time while theyre being attacked?
    Have another drink.
    why dont you have one with me. youve quit drinking right? i mewn hasnt your life gotten boring enough! just have one man and do some shit poeting. why not? have some fun as you only may live once.
    Originally posted by Robert Mugabe Have another drink.

snort another line, Augustus.👍
    Originally posted by WellHung snort another line, Augustus.👍

Pop another anti depressant fat cunt. 👍
    Originally posted by Robert Mugabe Pop another anti depressant fat cunt. 👍

Get fired from another job, RockJaw.👍
    id have sex with an african american
Jump to Top