User Controls

if these fuys amde it and became popular I domt see why hiki cant

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    guys?

Robert Mugabe African Astronaut
    Fuys?
    Because they aren't pedophiles that want to molest underaged girls like you and cock nose are. Maybe if your brains worked properly you could have sex with a woman your age
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Stop calling out to Hiki like you fucking worship his cock Wario.

every fucking post for the past week "Hey hiki, Hiki what you think"
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    nigger?
    Originally posted by Bugz Stop calling out to Hiki like you fucking worship his cock Wario.

Omg this
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Wariat guys?

because despite those twins looking weird and hiki looking weird, hiki has no drive to do anything for himself whatsoever and people get tired of someone that has 0 life experience calling them normies

he's said he will make a cartoon but wants us to fun him to do it but hasn't shown any of drawings, the guy said he's going to be a rock star but has never been to a show because he will require his bitch whore mother to drive him there and she doesn't care for that stuff, he's just not a likable person and has no redeeming qualities thats why he like fatchew some much because they are very similar in personality and huuuuge mamas boys

he's so stupid he said having sex with a woman with out a condom equals getting aids just because he can't have sex with a woman
    Originally posted by Bugz Stop calling out to Hiki like you fucking worship his cock Wario.

disgusting gay ass pedos probably sit in private message talking about how much they hate trannies and want to hurt fuck young girls like a couple closeted psychopaths.

and then they come here and tell us we are all bad people, scum of earth degenerate normies. Like yeaaaaah right, I don't have to put other people down to make myself feel better about being a nonce

They need some hardcore therapy
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink

I thought you were leaving..
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood disgusting gay ass pedos probably sit in private message talking about how much they hate trannies and want to hurt fuck young girls like a couple closeted psychopaths.

and then they come here and tell us we are all bad people, scum of earth degenerate normies. Like yeaaaaah right, I don't have to put other people down to make myself feel better about being a nonce

They need some hardcore therapy

you wre garbage and you look like garbage you are a literal pathology or vermin or untermenschen just like that pic of yours. shut the fuck up before someone ends up head stomping you like you deserve wnd getting rwtted later wnd going to prison for it you rwt bitch. junky rucking untermenschen this is my last reply or even psot acknowledging you. i guarwntee you junky oathology wouldnt say to ke nothing in my face because you know you would end up like luciano. youre loterally a human waste pathology or patologia. probably was born from drug parents multiple kids household you are literally a parasite just like thst pic of yours shows. untermenschen.
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood Because they aren't pedophiles that want to molest underaged girls like you and cock nose are. Maybe if your brains worked properly you could have sex with a woman your age

ive had plenty of sex with women unlike the tranny garbage you fuck or get fingered by fsggit.
    Originally posted by Wariat ive had plenty of sex with women unlike the tranny garbage you fuck or get fingered by fsggit.

😂😂😂😂😂
    Niggerwhore bags?
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby because despite those twins looking weird and hiki looking weird, hiki has no drive to do anything for himself whatsoever and people get tired of someone that has 0 life experience calling them normies

he's said he will make a cartoon but wants us to fun him to do it but hasn't shown any of drawings, the guy said he's going to be a rock star but has never been to a show because he will require his bitch whore mother to drive him there and she doesn't care for that stuff, he's just not a likable person and has no redeeming qualities thats why he like fatchew some much because they are very similar in personality and huuuuge mamas boys

he's so stupid he said having sex with a woman with out a condom equals getting aids just because he can't have sex with a woman

its not about them just looking weird did you even watch the video about their deranged and mentally ill views?
    Everyone here is straight up with wariat and doesn't feed into his delusions or bullshit so he calls us all normies. Cock nose lives in a fantasy world and is seriously mentally ill. The people that support him like grills and wariat are very far from normies, they are all fucked up people that don't have girlfriends.

They are very unfunny and always say the same shit over and over. The unfun bunch folx

Originally posted by Wariat ive had plenty of sex with women unlike the tranny garbage you fuck or get fingered by fsggit.

Okay member of the unfun bunch, you just repeat yourself about MUH PRISON

FUYS

MUH ART ANNA sPYS KEVIN MARKLEY HURR DURR TRANNIES HURR DURR POLAND TOXIC MASCULINITY
    Da Kevin Markley
Jump to Top