User Controls

guys do you believe em? That tim cook just destroyed facebook?

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    https://www.inc.com/justin-bariso/tim-cook-may-have-just-ended-facebook.html?fbclid=IwAR2xOVQroH3DrBoqYctjqW8O72GgwoohPK-xkDLeUAzMc9Rpw3WcSgnODTw
    Robert Mugabe African Astronaut
    It's well known that inc.com is a normie site for gig economy types.

OMG everyone is so normie.
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Or it could be some kind of collective corporate strategy by the two to look like they're battling when there is a third sideshow stage of activity going on and strengthening profits.

Someone needs to write a free type of social media with no data mining and at the same time have a built-in watchdog that bans accounts that try and hack or tweak the program while allowing everyone to do whatever they chose ad-free and use the power of people to make it popular yet have no link to its creator making it impossible for facebook to sue.

LOL it would be great to watch everyone leave facebook to use this ap in its place.

could this be done?
    livingelegy motherfucker [my polyoicous forward graciousness]
    Originally posted by Bugz Or it could be some kind of collective corporate strategy by the two to look like they're battling when there is a third sideshow stage of activity going on and strengthening profits.

Someone needs to write a free type of social media with no data mining and at the same time have a built-in watchdog that bans accounts that try and hack or tweak the program while allowing everyone to do whatever they chose ad-free and use the power of people to make it popular yet have no link to its creator making it impossible for facebook to sue.

LOL it would be great to watch everyone leave facebook to use this ap in its place.

could this be done?

No because it's not profitable
    WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    Originally posted by livingelegy No because it's not profitable

Cops show up at ur crib, yet? A warrant has been issued for ur arrest. 👍
    livingelegy motherfucker [my polyoicous forward graciousness]
    Originally posted by WellHung Cops show up at ur crib, yet? A warrant has been issued for ur arrest. 👍

I don't have a "crib" thank you very much however I am not an infant, if by crib you mean home then I regret to inform you that as a transient I am in dire lack of a home.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by livingelegy I don't have a "crib" thank you very much however I am not an infant, if by crib you mean home then I regret to inform you that as a transient I am in dire lack of a home.

Home Is Where The Heart Is ❤
    Originally posted by WellHung Home Is Where The Heart Is ❤

In your case chin nuts, a tent! ❤
    Originally posted by Robert Mugabe In your case chin nuts, a tent! ❤

There ain't nothing wrong with a tent. Men are tied down by their possessions. Mo money, mo problems, nigga...Those who possess the least, have the most freedom. 🤘⛺
    Originally posted by WellHung There ain't nothing wrong with a tent. Men are tied down by their possessions. Mo money, mo problems, nigga…Those who possess the least, have the most freedom. 🤘⛺

No you're inadequate so have to like Diogenes and pretend to like it, fat cunt.
    Originally posted by Robert Mugabe No you're inadequate so have to like Diogenes and pretend to like it, fat cunt.

That's the Greek dude who purporsely became poor and gave up everything and begged in the streets. That dude was bad-ass.
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Originally posted by livingelegy No because it's not profitable

Initially neither was Linux. Open Source.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    what he's advocating for is even tighter content control than facebook already has
Jump to Top