User Controls

Mp3 players

  1. #1
    the little girl Tuskegee Airman
    Any of yous niggers use an mp3 player?
  2. #2
    Donald Trump African Astronaut
    No.

    It's not 2006.
  3. #3
    livingelegy African Astronaut
    I loved my mp3 player back in 2013 but I highly doubt you can even buy these puppies anymore. It was just a little chinkmade bit of plastic with a fake button panel on the the front, the actual buttons were on the side of the player where the volume switch usually goes. I loaded it up with modest mouse the beatles and eminem back when my mom started turning tricks to get us by that was how I coped, just put on some earbuds and tune it all out.
  4. #4
    livingelegy African Astronaut
    It had a shitty little plastic screen and no media player display, just a folder tree of the included SD card.
  5. #5
    the little girl Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by livingelegy I loved my mp3 player back in 2013 but I highly doubt you can even buy these puppies anymore. It was just a little chinkmade bit of plastic with a fake button panel on the the front, the actual buttons were on the side of the player where the volume switch usually goes. I loaded it up with modest mouse the beatles and eminem back when my mom started turning tricks to get us by that was how I coped, just put on some earbuds and tune it all out.

    Did you watch her
  6. #6
    livingelegy African Astronaut
    I think it was 20 or 30 bucks. I guilt tripped my mom into picking it up so I could delude myself about the realities of our situation.
  7. #7
    livingelegy African Astronaut
    Originally posted by the little girl Did you watch her

    Nah I would wait in the car and she'd come back with a hundred dollar bill she "found on the ground" a few hours later.
  8. #8
    the little girl Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by livingelegy a hundred dollar bill

    Damn she's like a dollar tree hoe
  9. #9
    livingelegy African Astronaut
    Originally posted by the little girl Damn she's like a dollar tree hoe

    In the time I've known her she's pimped herself out for a bag of groceries, a cell phone refill card, and even a small basket of misc. electronics including a flashlight with a laser pointer, some phone charger cords and a few batteries.
  10. #10
    the little girl Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by livingelegy In the time I've known her she's pimped herself out for a bag of groceries, a cell phone refill card, and even a small basket of misc. electronics including a flashlight with a laser pointer, some phone charger cords and a few batteries.

    Damn :(

    You should move to Indiana and start a pop rock group.
    The whole bad gay guy look could really help sell your music.
  11. #11
    livingelegy African Astronaut
    Originally posted by the little girl Damn :(

    You should move to Indiana and start a pop rock group.
    The whole bad gay guy look could really help sell your music.

    go fuck my muddah
  12. #12
    the little girl Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by livingelegy go fuck my muddah

    No thanks
  13. #13
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Fiio X3, it's pretty good but I often forget and just use my phone
  14. #14
    Solstice African Astronaut
    Originally posted by livingelegy In the time I've known her she's pimped herself out for a bag of groceries, a cell phone refill card, and even a small basket of misc. electronics including a flashlight with a laser pointer, some phone charger cords and a few batteries.

    Sorry man the batteries were all I had
  15. #15
    Robert Mugabe African Astronaut
    No I had/ still have an LP player cause I'm cool/ not poor and know what good sound is.


    OMG you are all so normies!
  16. #16
    Kev African Astronaut
    Originally posted by the little girl Any of yous niggers use an mp3 player?

    yeah, the fuze was the fucking shit except for lack of AAC support, i hate onscreen volume control on the less mobile smartphones, one of several things that got LESS convenient as time went by, so much for the fucking free market. every portable music player is a useless piece of garbage.

    i got an ipod from a pawn shop which works but the wheel and buttons are not as responsive as the fuze, among so many other problems. oh well, anything to avoid carrying around a smartphone everywhere.
  17. #17
    Yeah I had a zune
  18. #18
    Originally posted by the little girl Any of yous niggers use an mp3 player?

    Yes, my Samsung S22 (prototype) plays them.
  19. #19
    Yeah I had a zune
Jump to Top