It's all over the news

RIP

He was my favorite Danish pedo hacker
    Kev Space Nigga
    dafuq you smokin fool? he isnt danish.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    pretty sure he's not danish, he's a hole
    and not that I want anyone to die but he sucks really bad and came after me for no real reason and I had no problem with him before. how did he die, cock nose? I think you're probably just making stuff up again.
    Originally posted by Kev dafuq you smokin fool? he isnt danish.

he's not smoking anything because no one would ever sell him drugs, he's just huffing cat ass and has toxoplasmosis on top of autism.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by the little girl It's all over the news

RIP

He was my favorite Danish pedo hacker

its not all over the news, I'm watching the news right now and haven't seen anything about his faggot ass dying
    the little girl Tuskegee Airman
    It's true

He's dead

https://www.npr.org/2021/01/30/962374050/sophie-electronic-musics-transgressive-pop-star-dead-at-34
    Kev Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby he's not smoking anything because no one would ever sell him drugs, he's just huffing cat ass and has toxoplasmosis on top of autism.

lol
    Originally posted by the little girl It's true

He's dead

https://www.npr.org/2021/01/30/962374050/sophie-electronic-musics-transgressive-pop-star-dead-at-34

didn't click and npr is full of liars
    livingelegy motherfucker [my polyoicous forward graciousness]
    Sophie is dying for some hot child ass to dick down lol
    Lodger Free African Astronaut
    Originally posted by livingelegy Sophie is dying for some hot child ass to dick down lol

Sick

but sophie is pretty smart.

knowledgeable in networking. Good qualities. Don't burn bridges. but yeah, pedophilia is the worse thing. harming children is wrong.

pay a prostitute whos 18 years of age to dress up in cheerleader and roll play that shit if you're into that sick shit. bonus point if the whore has braces and actually goes to college to pay off debt
    Originally posted by Lodger Free Sick

but sophie is pretty smart.

knowledgeable in networking. Good qualities. Don't burn bridges. but yeah, pedophilia is the worse thing. harming children is wrong.

pay a prostitute whos 18 years of age to dress up in cheerleader and roll play that shit if you're into that sick shit. bonus point if the whore has braces and actually goes to college to pay off debt

he's an asshole, he doesn't have any good qualities, he's a drug addict loser pedophile that gets easily butt hurt and sent out my families pi and mine because I called him a pedo which he is. But of course a loser like you would like him you also like smeelhung who is a total piece of shit, go sit down you're literally defending a pedophile who likes to corrupt children you're the one thats sick
    Kev Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby he's an asshole, he doesn't have any good qualities, he's a drug addict loser pedophile that gets easily butt hurt and sent out my families pi and mine because I called him a pedo which he is. But of course a loser like you would like him you also like smeelhung who is a total piece of shit, go sit down you're literally defending a pedophile who likes to corrupt children you're the one thats sick

i dont know about the doxxing drama but isnt it a little redundant to call anyone on here a drug addict, especially since you are one too? i didnt even realize sophie was a druggie until a week ago, hes a more responsible user than most on here.

you got addicted to cratom FFS, get some self control ya nigglet.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Kev i dont know about the doxxing drama but isnt it a little redundant to call anyone on here a drug addict, especially since you are one too? i didnt even realize sophie was a druggie until a week ago, hes a more responsible user than most on here.

you got addicted to cratom FFS, get some self control ya nigglet.

You just gloss over the pedophilia? Lol

Drug addiction. Far worse.
    Kev Space Nigga
    Originally posted by mmQ You just gloss over the pedophilia? Lol

no proof of that. my point is adding the druggie qualifier is redundant and a bit amusing. Bill Krozby cant control himself with a light opiate like cratom but sophie can successfully manage his much more potent fentanyl habit. im sure he can control his attraction to kids just fine.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Kev no proof of that. my point is adding the druggie qualifier is redundant and a bit amusing. Bill Krozby cant control himself with a light opiate like cratom but sophie can successfully manage his much more potent fentanyl habit. im sure he can control his attraction to kids just fine.

No proof of anything Kev.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Nevermind I'm drunk why do I even get involved in this shit. It's fine. Do whatever . I don't care. Meet me at Randy's later
    WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    Originally posted by mmQ Nevermind I'm drunk why do I even get involved in this shit. It's fine. Do whatever . I don't care. Meet me at Randy's later

but you claimed you have been sober, lately, and have been feeling better than ever. i guess u lied to me.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by WellHung but you claimed you have been sober, lately, and have been feeling better than ever. i guess u lied to me.

Incorrect.

I'm feeling better than ever. Correct.

If I said I have been sober, I was lying. I havent smoked weed in a long time though
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    Originally posted by mmQ You just gloss over the pedophilia? Lol

lol in a way in some societies it is look at vietnam or thailand. they will kill you for posession of drugs like heroin there but dont mind the pedophilia and sex tourism.
Jump to Top