User Controls

Is Wes watson a fake?

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    is he s phoney? whats the verdict guys? Bill Krozby? star trek?
    „we keep a tabs on every white boy in every prison on every yard.”

imagine being in euch an environment. I womder if they know what ever happened to Mosh?
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    idk maybe i've watched some of his stuff, I think he does toot his own horn a lot. I think he's been to prison but just got blasted out with tats and is a motivational speaker, just like ryan leone is a great story teller but some of it I just can't buy, but that comes with jail/prison people telling fables.

I've known people that have gone to the feds before and they say its pretty bad but they are with more sophisticated criminals and tend to have more money than say a state prison but there still is a lot of bullshit that happens in them.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    It sounds like the boys in the yard ain't ever heard of him and he ain't got no real ink like a swatty of friendship or hitlers pet eagle.

Yeah that story about a guard opening the door and allowing a convicted prisoner in prison wielding a knife to assault another inmate and cut off his ear, doesn't sound too legit.

I do believe that he sits on toilets backwards though even to this day. Wes watson also talks about buttholes a lot and I find it very weird, like almost every video he mentions the butthole and it just seems weird to me because I know people that have served time like my dad and maybe the prison culture is different here but I don't hear much talk about constant butthole inspections in prison.

Maybe in California it's different though what with the drugs, or maybe those butthole inspections he was getting was from other fellow prisoners
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I WOULD DO ANYTHING FOR DRUGS AND BUTTHOLE!

um funny story about drugs and buttholes the last time i was in jail six years ago there was this guy they brought from oklahoma and he was walking funny and i was like wtf I bet he's a keisterer.. turns out he was he crammed a large amount of weed up his asshole and kept it up there for quite awhile, I'm sure his celly sold him out for a cup of coffee and a hunny bun and told them all about it lol

but yeah he asked if I would suck his dick for a bag of coffee and while I was on the upper tear, and I shook my head no and he later came and said he was just joking lol

I fucking hate being in a place like that jail is literally the gayest place I've ever been. I went to a party the other night with a guy that has all the face tats got in my face asking me to touch his dick and to show him my dick, I was woaaah bro thats fucking gay man
    lol.
    I actuall asked the guards or cops ro put me in gp after i was at war with northern riders. The fucking crazy thing is they ut me in badger section tank or cage after that fight at the chow hall of san quentin. Also a funny thing is I was gp and could have been i was at the farm in san jose even and they wanted to send me to the farmnin santa cruz inw atsonville. I didnt know who overirder who or what this faggot named wor din santa cruz county jail moved me originally after my bar fight case because theys aw those faggits from that bar commenting on me and looking my past up like certian ppl of this forum.
    Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    I told you already:

Originally posted by Obbe This is what my friend who is currently serving time wrote to me:

“ok so wes watson is another common ‘guy’ in the feds. They come in all pumped up on shaw shank redemption fantasies & delusions of grandeur wanting to run with "that" crowd. They lie to pump themselves up but usually end up hurting themselves because of it since when stories don't match up people begin to wonder if you are lying because you may actually be a rat or something. The ‘guy’ will come in talking about dealing big dope or making his crime sound worse or different than it was but he will have less time than people who actually did those things get; they usually don't have much time at all and are just passing through. They want to feel part of it though since for them this is just a short ride. First thing convicts think when you have less time than you should for the crimes you say you committed is that you are a rat. They then end up getting pressed real hard to prove they aren't by some very not nice people and if the tough/arrogant act doesn't immediately evaporate at that point then ‘guy’ might get hurt. Usually they get real docile at that point though and explain the truth but if they don't tuck tail after that and still want to live that prison fantasy there are serious convicts who will take advantage of that to send them on ‘missions’ only an idiot or someone being disciplined would do. We call this type of guy ‘The crash test dummy.’

BEST CASE scenario is he spends most his time in SHU. They usually figure out/have a sense for who they can talk tough to and who they can't, their whole demeanor changes when around a cant and no… high level gang members from any gang don’t just go spreading that stuff around. Being a leader or ‘shot caller’ in any sense means more time in the feds so thats never something anyone wants to let come out their mouths.

well its pretty simple, if you have to declare something with a statement like that…. The real killers & big dogs don't need to… everyone already knows.

In fact declaring something like that is one of the elements needed to get a conviction and just isn't touted by people who have really lived that life. The most powerful connected and dangerous dudes I have met are usually really quiet, fly under the radar, don't have many tattoos and almost never discuss illegal activity while alternately laughing at or manipulating the wannabes if not just ignoring them. That being said Im at a med security facility and in the feds being connected to a STG(Security Threat Group) automatically means that a med is as low as you can go WITH GOOD BEHAVIOR. So bottom line if you are documented in that kind of gang and made it to a MED facility (ww has said he was in levels 2, 3 and 4) its because you weren't doing gang time. “

Me: Ok so like can we conclude that if WW ordered others to “put in work” which he talks about a lot like for example cutting up the face of some “chomo” and stuff, he would at least have gang charges right?? Since the feds have an STG task force n all that?

“If he was ordering people to put in work at the level of assaulting a chomo he would NEVER NEVER EVER admit that, since that is a hate crime and he is implicating someone else as well. People who do that ‘work,’ work very hard to make it seem like the assault happened for any reason other than that so they don't get the more severe hate crime. For him to openly admit that a hit was because a guy was a chomo is endangering the person who is ultimately on the hook for that hate crime (which is NEVER done) but also himself. He just also openly admitted CONSPIRACY to commit a hate crime and conspiracy has the least evidentiary rules to prove. If he is really a member of AB he is also opening himself and every other member to RICO charges on organized crime. With those admissions a prosecutor could easily get a conviction IF that had actually happened to anyone while WW was doing time. The fact he hasn't been prosecuted is damning for these as well as the fact that if anyone had done that they would NEVER give themselves up as the leader of the hit which carries more time especially considering there is no meaningful statute of limitations on hate crimes. My guess is law enforcement has probably already examined his crime claims and found a very good reason why he can't be prosecuted… it didn't happen.”
    yeah I don't think wes watson was a shock collar. It sounds like he spent a lot of his time in prison cleaning toilets, yelling at his celly and threatening them with violence for not working out enough and sitting backwards on the toilet.

He seems like the kind of guy that would shoot up a bunch of steroids and rape you in the prison shower and then call you a faggot

he seems like the worst type of crlly you can have. imagine trying to do art or read a magazine and him yelling at you to work out with him and when you object thratening you with a slicing. wat would you guys do?
    I would be like yeah okay calm down dude go smoke more weed and leave me alone im just trying to do my bit and then I would get someone to print out this thread especially obbes post and make copies and spread the word around the yard that this guy is probably an FBI agent or whatever.

I would get everyone to suspect he is a rat and get the real shock collars to verify this dude which I doubt they will. I don't know if it's considered ratting to do that to someone in a yard like rattex them out to GP but It seems to me like it's pretty common like people will ask you what you are in for and if you lie they can find out somehow they got people to check computers and you can get beat up for lying so I would imagine that providing information about a fellow inmate lying about things would be considered differently.

But if I didn't know any of this I would just tell him to fuck off, what is he gonna do kick my ass or rape me in the shower? pretty sure thats illegal and I am not some retard that will commit an assault in prison just to "stick up wit da whyte bois" and increase a small sentence into a life charge just to keep my prison rep because I am not a retarded meat head career prisoner undercover cop like wes watson that makes money from being in prison.
    ive actually had real issues with guys like thwt in there I may tll the stories tomorrow when I wake ip.
    he is fsmous too in cslifornia won some class acrion against guards and walekd with a limp for fuking him up in a transer van.tjere is a dude who was like tslking to this chick all dsy and night and only wanted me in the fell for the evening lol.
    im watching below zero right now at 11 minutes in it deals with thr subject or issues man. good flick so far.
    WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood I would be like yeah okay calm down dude go smoke more weed and leave me alone im just trying to do my bit and then I would get someone to print out this thread especially obbes post and make copies and spread the word around the yard that this guy is probably an FBI agent or whatever.

I would get everyone to suspect he is a rat and get the real shock collars to verify this dude which I doubt they will. I don't know if it's considered ratting to do that to someone in a yard like rattex them out to GP but It seems to me like it's pretty common like people will ask you what you are in for and if you lie they can find out somehow they got people to check computers and you can get beat up for lying so I would imagine that providing information about a fellow inmate lying about things would be considered differently.

But if I didn't know any of this I would just tell him to fuck off, what is he gonna do kick my ass or rape me in the shower? pretty sure thats illegal and I am not some retard that will commit an assault in prison just to "stick up wit da whyte bois" and increase a small sentence into a life charge just to keep my prison rep because I am not a retarded meat head career prisoner undercover cop like wes watson that makes money from being in prison.

you would report him cuz ur a bitch.
    I would report him if he raped me because thats illegal and gay as shit but otherwise I would just tell him to fuck off and leave me alone.

He thinks if you are in there even on a 6 month charge you are obligated to defend a person serving a life sentence and possibly get one yourself by being violent in prison or else you aren't "real enough" or "down wit da yard"

He sounds like an undercover that gets paid by the prison corporation of america to keep people locked up for dumb meat head shit.

aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    look into wackenhutt, now called G4S I think if you want to see how terrible the for-profit prison system is
    WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    Originally posted by aldra look into wackenhutt, now called G4S I think if you want to see how terrible the for-profit prison system is

its especially bad in Louisiana and Western Australia.
    yeah american prisons are basically like being locked up in a 7-11 24/7

Much easier to sell people junk food like that

Originally posted by Fonaplats But the jail does serve you cake 3 times a day, and damn it is so yummy.

Originally posted by Fonaplats Finally they give me a fucking chair and I say to the judge lady "I dont wanna go to rehab just give me more jail cake". She thanked me for my candor andI spent the next 3 months in jail.

Jump to Top