User Controls

lawsuits vs cd projekt red lol

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    guys this is the big thing here

https://www.bankier.pl/amp/wiadomosc/CD-PROJEKT-SA-Otrzymanie-zawiadomienia-o-zlozeniu-pozwu-zbiorowego-w-USA-8047293#pvy7zfso61
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    No one cares about Poland you fucking nonce
    Originally posted by Solstice No one cares about Poland you fucking nonce

Umm excuse me but thats an off topic post

Originally posted by Lanny deleted several posts, this thread is in a topical forum, please keep it on topic.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    lol elon musk seeme to care since he tweeted about it today and the media covered it lol.

if you got deported here by a gypsy named rsphael lucisno who decided instead of telling the truth tomlie about you and the situstion he was a part of youd care. if you tried looking for a job upin such a country or even living a dwy to day life later after lucisno deported you eith his fst half asian trash wife wnd their 15 kids youd care and dsren kerr believing them all without an investigstion youd care.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    livingelegy motherfucker [my polyoicous forward graciousness]
    Yeah poland is teh suxorz lol
    it's cool I am not saying it's a bad country it's just the state of eastern european former communist countries it seems like they don't have much in the way of natural resources of manufacturing.

It's pretty common all over Europe like look at Montenegro, I am pretty sure the global industrial machine would continue chugging if they vanished suddenly.
    name one great movie or tv series.
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by Wariat if you got deported here by a gypsy named rsphael lucisno who decided instead of telling the truth tomlie about you and the situstion he was a part of youd care. if you tried looking for a job upin such a country or even living a dwy to day life later after lucisno deported you eith his fst half asian trash wife wnd their 15 kids youd care and dsren kerr believing them all without an investigstion youd care.

Dude i literally can barely read what you post because you type like you're having a simultaneous seizure and stroke while drunk as hell. Focus motherfucker.
    Ok Im on an iMac again away from the iPad and I just got more brews.
Jump to Top