User Controls

Poll: CANDYREIN GO TO AFRICA?!

CANDYREIN THE BLACK WHORE

Soyboy 911 Yung Blood
    SHOULD BE DEPORTED BACK TO AFRICA

AMEN MY WHITE BRETHEN UPVOTE IF YOU AGREE WITH ME
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Idk not really she takes care of eledrly whyte people where some people aren't willing to do the job, I personally couldn't do it. I used to work at the austin state hospital when I was 18 and they tried to move me to an elederly unit and I was like WOAH BRO this is way too depressing, and I will fucking quit if you try to make me do it again.

I had a girlfriend years ago that did the same kind of work and I'd go see her at work and she really didn't have to do a lot but she was in charge of these "kids" lives they were bedbound and there parents were dead/ in prison ect.. and they were retards and I felt really disturbed, like id go into the "kids" rooms and she was so sweet to them and fed them their pills but I'd have a really hard time doing that, I think it takes a special kind of person to be able to handle that and thats not me.

to each their own the state school is across the school and all of them are straight up retards and growing up my mom would take me over to marys place her friend and she had a retard kid and I was freaked out by it.

But no I don't think she should be deported, I think she's willing to do a job a lot of other people can't. My friend is a wambulance driver and she's told me some really fucked up stuff like seeing people overdose/ die/ almost dying and bleeding and thats a hard thing to do
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    I could never do her job and thank her for doing it.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    krotz working in a hospital as a dishwasher 🤣
    Originally posted by Grylls krotz working in a hospital as a dishwasher 🤣

oh okay whatever.. I don't see how being a nursing aid is a dishwasher.. you seem to have worms in your brain you might want to go get that checked out
    candyrain is a white supremacist.

in black skin.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby and they were retards and I felt really disturbed, like id go into the "kids" rooms and she was so sweet to them and fed them their pills but I'd have a really hard time doing that, I think it takes a special kind of person to be able to handle that and thats not me.

to each their own the state school is across the school and all of them are straight up retards and growing up my mom would take me over to marys place her friend and she had a retard kid and I was freaked out by it.

why let their otherwise good body go to waste.
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    the girl in me wants to see a candy governess
    Robert Mugabe African Astronaut
    Fuck getting put in an old folks home. I'd try my best to score some Heroin and OD before they could dump me in there.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Robert Mugabe Fuck getting put in an old folks home. I'd try my best to score some Heroin and OD before they could dump me in there.

I've seen photos from suicides there, old dudes with cancer saving up 7 days of fent patches so they can put them on all at once
    Originally posted by Robert Mugabe Fuck getting put in an old folks home. I'd try my best to score some Heroin and OD before they could dump me in there.

thats actually how my grandma died, she was 91 and had dementia and the nurse shot her up full of morphine to kill her. strange thing hours before she died I was walking home and just thought to myself she's dying now and I went to sleep and my dad called me saying she died from too much morphine hours later

but luckily she died at her house and is in heaven with my grandfather who died in the 70's
    Originally posted by aldra I've seen photos from suicides there, old dudes with cancer saving up 7 days of fent patches so they can put them on all at once

its a real thing man or they are mercy killings sometimes.

my mom used to work in a nursing home and she said it was super depressing to work there. I have a friend thats really poor and has lupus and I went in there and brought her a bunch of alcohol and gave her some silver. I would never fuck her but I cared about her and hated seeing her in those conditions, luckily she has her own place now, but just imagine being so poor your family can't take care of you where you are just stuffed in an old peoples home.

I have an older friend that is probably dead now but he was suffering from lukemia and he asked me to buy him some heroin because he got addicted to the fent but I didn't want to do it as I was already on probation and didn't want to go to prison for killing the guy, but I'm pretty sure he's dead now, his health got really bad really quickly but I didnt understand it, at least he had a nurse come and bring him weed and what not but he was really miserable and out of it, I'm surprised he fought that long
    rabbitweed African Astronaut
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING 911 SHOULD BE DEPORTED BACK TO AFRICA

AMEN MY WHITE BRETHEN UPVOTE IF YOU AGREE WITH ME

Stop making polls you Little Homo
Jump to Top