User Controls

Sandy Cortez is accusing Ted Cruz of attempted murder and should resign

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I'm a reasonable guy and I don't like ted cruz but I think he should sue her for slander thats a very flagrant claim, funny how twitter is not fact checking her or canceling her account.

Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    I bet you're a big fan of that Taylor Greene nut who is a full blown conspiracy theorist and wants to shoot her associates in congress who don't agree with her.
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Cruz is scum. Bottom of the barrel. Lowest of the low.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Ted Cruz is a sick fuck who absolutely nobody likes. AOC is fiscally naive but is 7.5/10 and has tight pussy energy. Ted Cruz can't get hard without killing the childhood puppy of a little girl. He collects the collars
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Pretty much everything is "attempted murder" if you're paranoid and nutty enough.

Did you breathe near me? You could have the cathay coof. Attempted murder.

Do you want free health care? The government will collect taxes from me by force. All force derives from the barrel of a gun. Attempted murder.

Did you drive down the road? I could develop cancer from your exhaust fumes. Attempted murder.

Noted skin-head Neo-Nazi leader Stefan Molyneux really taught me a lot about how just about anything violates the non-aggression principle if you're neurotic enough. That's why we need recreational nukes.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Solstice I bet you're a big fan of that Taylor Greene nut who is a full blown conspiracy theorist and wants to shoot her associates in congress who don't agree with her.

Never heard of her
    Originally posted by Solstice I bet you're a big fan of that Taylor Greene nut who is a full blown conspiracy theorist and wants to shoot her associates in congress who don't agree with her.

Originally posted by stl1 Cruz is scum. Bottom of the barrel. Lowest of the low.

Non-sequitur
    Originally posted by stl1 Cruz is scum. Bottom of the barrel. Lowest of the low.

You only say that because he's a republican
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood You only say that because he's a reptillian
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Ted Cruz's wife works for goldman sachs and he defended pfizer and the 3 strikes rule. Scum of the earth, get rid of him
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Never heard of her

Look her up, you'd probably be as huge fan because she's about as stupid as you.
    the little girl Tuskegee Airman
    OP is a dumb newfag who thought Merzbow only had 50 albums
    Originally posted by Solstice Look her up, you'd probably be as huge fan because she's about as stupid as you.

I looked her up and she seems on point, you're just jelly of her for going against the grain of the democrats
    Originally posted by the little girl OP is a dumb newfag who thought Merzbow only had 50 albums

u mad mamas boi
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby u mad mamas boi

Why would you being a clueless retard make me mad?
    Originally posted by the little girl Why would you being a clueless retard make me mad?

you constantly make threads about me and compare yourself to me so obviously I've rustled your jimmies. I make a lot of people mad here because I'm so controversial
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby you constantly make threads about me and compare yourself to me so obviously I've rustled your jimmies. I make a lot of people mad here because I'm so controversial

Hey would I ever compare such a tiny little pissant loser like you to myself?
    Don't flatter yourself, no one cares about your existence.
    Originally posted by the little girl Hey would I ever compare such a tiny little pissant loser like you to myself?
    Don't flatter yourself, no one cares about your existence.

well you do make threads about me and you're bringing up merzbow in a thread about sandy cortez... so........
    cigreting Dark Matter

Shut up you communist faggot
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I looked her up and she seems on point, you're just jelly of her for going against the grain of the democrats

I would never, ever be jealous of people as fucking stupid and retarded as you and her.
Jump to Top