User Controls

Have any of you picked an Orc in any game

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    like the elder scrolls? th only games I would pick ord were the warcrafts. but they gor an interesting thing going on. i can imagine it being inteesting oicking an orc in the elder scrolls or the next game being focused on them.
    livingelegy motherfucker [my polyoicous forward graciousness]
    Yeah i played as an orc in skyrim once it was pretty cool i could berserk and fight better with clubs and axes
    yeah I rp'd with this girl that played an Orc in wow, I got her MSN and we cybered and she wrote my name on her titties.

She was really fat though with small titties but dammit if I didn't jack off to those mis shappen half grown nipple pancakes. She kinda looked like an orc
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I liked the orcs in warcraft 2, the humans seemed like lamers in comparison. I actually used to work for blizzard working as a GM for world of warcraft but man I hated that game, never got into but they gave me all the games, unfortunately they are hard to run on modern pc these days except for starcraft 2
    yeah runescape and world of warcraft were a bit too mainstream for me. I was more into D2 during that era, go figure its the least popular of all those games nowadays.

If I just stuck with those shitty MMO's I could make da big bucks like Asmondgold or ice poseidon

Jump to Top