User Controls

SpectraL- Is MIA. last post date 9 days ago

Lodger Free African Astronaut
    WTF. his last post was about Biden and the Canadian Gov hosting Chinese Military.

I hope he's not sick from Corona or something worse. WHY HASNT ANYONE SAID SHIT

And why did suddenly people just go Pooof
    Maybe spectral is futureman2030

I think he said he could time travel once
    Whennnn the moon hits you're eye it's a big piece of pie thatsssss a Kodie
    yeah spectral died thats why he wasn't there to stand up for me when I was banned. Actually before I got banned he told me he is sick and to carry the totse torch and to spam the forum and bring down the new cabal of kidiots, the unfun bunch.

Join me in the new free totse army jihad against these kidiot spammers. It's what spectral would have wanted, I am going to carry his legacy

Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood The unfun bunch

cock nose
    grills
    vinny
    mexicans are the master race
    fatt chew
    pyramid jaw

all of you should be banned for constant off topic posting and not understand what a topical thread is because if Bill Krozby posted some shit in oral indulgencies which should be an enforced board btw about cooking up Bill Krozby dawgs you faggots would all come in like URRR DURRRR U RAPED ALAND WHALE XDDD PAPER PLATES

shut the fuck up and kill yourselves you aren't funny to anyone except yourselves, bunch of low IQ retards

You people should really post on bastard factory it seems more your speed. come on I will go there with you it will be fun

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]

🤣
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Lodger Free African Astronaut
    Originally posted by I Live In Your Crawlspace Secretly4 Whennnn the moon hits you're eye it's a big piece of pie thatsssss a Kodie

Kansas and Lt Col
    he isnt MIA.

for the first time in his life he does what he promised and hold onto his own words.

he said he'd leave forever if they manage to evict trump from the white house.

they did and so he had to.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny he isnt MIA.

for the first time in his life he does what he promised and hold onto his own words.

he said he'd leave forever if they manage to evict trump from the white house.

they did and so he had to.

lol oh shit yeah he did say that
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    I'm sure he'll be back in a few days once I retake the white house and arrest the traitors.
    livingelegy motherfucker [my polyoicous forward graciousness]
    He was assassinated on order of Joe Biden for being a dissident of the new white house administration, welcome to 2021 folks, and you though Trump was the fascist
Jump to Top