User Controls

I wish What_a_kreep would start posting again.

That pitch is really intersting and has alot of great stories, intersting, funny, uplifting things to say. I wanna hear opion/thoughts about like...everything, you know?
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    You should text her and be like "you're an ugly hoe, but you might not be so unattractive if you started posting on niggasin.space again"

I'm told this strategy is highly effective in making women do what you want.
    This place has nothing to offer a female internet user.
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by Lanny You should text her and be like "you're an ugly hoe, but you might not be so unattractive if you started posting on niggasin.space again"

Lanny has read numerous novels on pick up artistry, likely stemming from a deep sense of masculine-sexual inadequacy.
    What_a_Kreep Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by Lanny You should text her and be like "you're an ugly hoe, but you might not be so unattractive if you started posting on niggasin.space again"

Darn it Lanny, you know women. Most men don't know women, but you get it.
Jump to Top