User Controls

diablo 2 rmake

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    i cant imagine anyone excited for this in this day and age:
    https://www.mmorpg.com/news/a-diablo-2-remake-is-still-in-development-at-blizzard-2000120774
    Robert Mugabe African Astronaut
    Shit
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    The original one is the best
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    a graphical overhaul would be cool but they're just going to gay it up like they always do

activision = microtransactions
    I used to actually work for blizzard starcraft broodwars is still best
    Originally posted by aldra a graphical overhaul would be cool but they're just going to gay it up like they always do

activision = microtransactions

You're probably right but unfortunately the old version of blizzard games have a problem running on modern pcs
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby You're probably right but unfortunately the old version of blizzard games have a problem running on modern pcs

I think you can use Dosbox

if you want something like Diablo 2 but modern though, get Grim Dawn, that game is amazing, might start a new char actually
    man i hope its litty like warcraft 3
    Originally posted by aldra I think you can use Dosbox

if you want something like Diablo 2 but modern though, get Grim Dawn, that game is amazing, might start a new char actually

I'll look into it.. I actually get really bored with video games these days. Ill play them but not like I used to as a kid.

Spectral and gaythrax tired to help me fix diablo 2 but I guess i couldn't pull it off or it just didn't work
    I only could get into and loved the original.
    the other two seem so repetitive.
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    diablo 2 was dope and layered and full of scammers. I remember the move was initiating trades then renigging back to their inventory and hoping the other person didnt notice. I had me a stone of jordan then shit gor stupid. Haven't thought of that game in years
    Kev Space Nigga
    man i played diablo 2 to death back in the day, some really great memories and interesting people i met on there.
    it was easy to hack tho, it took blizzard until 2009 to move your inventory and config files from local to their server.
    blizzard seems real slow in the head or something. thats why i csll scron on his bullshit when he says my art ir design sucks.mi mean look at blizzard. despite having worse design and such a shitty config management and ppl they hired being less comoetent than me what they did...
    Originally posted by Wariat less comoetent than me

do you not question the fact that only you and hikki think this?
    Kev Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Wariat blizzard seems real slow in the head or something. thats why i csll scron on his bullshit when he says my art ir design sucks.mi mean look at blizzard. despite having worse design and such a shitty config management and ppl they hired being less comoetent than me what they did…

well they werent perfect then, no one is, but today they are just downright crappy, all their games are plastic snowflake shit, i guess because they gotta follow this woke trend if they wanna continue being in business.
    Originally posted by aldra do you not question the fact that only you and hikki think this?

do I need to do a comparison for you?

Ok lets do a quick one:

this

vs this

the last one for sure would make great cloaked figure box art of cover art vs thwt retarded skelaron blizzard did.
    Kev Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Wariat the last one for sure would make great cloaked figure box art of cover art vs thwt retarded skelaron blizzard did.

cant see those pics, i get 406 Not Acceptable error

yeah that's heaps better what was I thinking
Jump to Top