User Controls

Java bot scripting for minecraft

This thread is where the goons and I will be posting about our ideas and progress with minecraft bot scripting

Current Projects:
    Guard bot with bow capacity
    Automated customizable scripting bot for simple actions

It's gonna be a forge plugin for paper that allows for easy setup for macro and coordinate inputs

basically the idea is combine the back end of a macro program with the front end of a botting program to make a plugin that can work with any hack client

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    reference materials (to be edited later with more links)

Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    I know Baritone is some Phd level autism when it comes to creating Minecraft bots. And honestly i have been very impresed with it's capabilities.

However out of interest, since you're talking about Macros, and front ends for a bot builder. Is it safe to assume that most bots could be done through visual scripting(Which is a term i know from console hacking with certain hardware/software packages). In the sense that you have a bunch of cards for conditionals, variables, commands, etc. That you just have to lay out as in a puzzle, but instead of a puzzle it's more of an interactive logic flow chart?

I am not really a fan of visual scripting, i always use the IDE when i am writing a GHC script for console hacks. But if visual scripting is like the way most of these minecraft bots are built, i think that's pretty cool for lowering the barrier to entry for people who are just starting out with, modding, botting, game hacks and all that jazz.

Even when i wasn't really all that much into cyber, i always used to love games with scenario editors, scripting engines, and just straight up getting into the weeds and modding stuff. I dig it. Sorry 'mine' it.
Jump to Top