User Controls

Thinking about joining the proud boys

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I've spoke to some of them here in austin and they seem really serious about making change and going against antifa, but you have to go through an initian first..

The guy with the glasses looks like my double best mate who works up the street at Value Village and hooks me up with the good thrifting items.
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    looks ghey as fawk
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by RIPtotse looks ghey as fawk

lol at them having to name cereals.. I wouldn't be able to do it I haven't eaten cereal in years, the closest thing I've had to cereal is gritz but we have a gritz shortage here in austin texas, not even dans carries them anymore
    lmao

Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    I would encourage you do, and also wear a body cam while you mess up antifa.
    Are there any proud girls? or is it just a cockfest?
    Originally posted by Sophie I would encourage you do, and also wear a body cam while you mess up antifa.

maybe that or I think I could actually join antifa and infiltrate them because I'm skinny, steven crowder got his boy to do it, people think i'm a liberal because of the way I dress and I have a beard and tattoos, its just I would have to lie my ass off because if I spoke they could probably smell who really am

unfortunately we have a bunch of antifa fags that live here along with black lives matter, 7 months ago or so I stayed downtown because of my ac being broken and they were totally going wild and I just walked around downtown watching them do a bunch of bullshit like tagging up the police head quarters and they couldn't thing and the blm people were just cooking food and feeding me because they thought i was one of them. shit was crazy i was even like woaaah broah!

^ no blondes (only 1 fake one)
    me too
    the little girl Tuskegee Airman
    A white trash deadbeat who thinks it's wrong to be proud of something joining a group called "proud boys"

i r o n y
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby lmao

I honestly can't remember if I called this or not
    Lodger Free African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I've spoke to some of them here in austin and they seem really serious about making change and going against antifa, but you have to go through an initian first..

Both Antifa and Proud Bois are a disruptive segment of the American nation and neither are disruptive in a good way.

You might end up in Prison or at minimum Jail with a huge fucking fine if you hook up with them. Not to mention you might be a target of an angry Anti Proud Boy Mob.
    Originally posted by Lodger Free Both Antifa and Proud Bois are a disruptive segment of the American nation and neither are disruptive in a good way.

You might end up in Prison or at minimum Jail with a huge fucking fine if you hook up with them. Not to mention you might be a target of an angry Anti Proud Boy Mob.

wait are you kuntz by chance?
    Lodger Free African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby wait are you kuntz by chance?

What the fuck. does it matter? You have been warned, SHIT VAGINA
    Originally posted by Lodger Free What the fuck. does it matter? You have been warned, SHIT VAGINA

woah bro you sound mad
Jump to Top