User Controls

Polish a

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    Why is Poland right now and polish firms so obsessed sbout marketing? Every job seems to be a marketing job online and on fscebook like almost allmpolish events or talks for free that they dont trynto nickle and dime you or profit off you for joining arenall markeitng related. why?
    Robert Mugabe African Astronaut
    No one cares Nonce
    Originally posted by Robert Mugabe No one cares Nonce
    Is Poland some sort of a leader in this regard tho?

https://careers.mars.com/pl/pl/event/5ff4586246e0fb0006dfeb62/MARS-OPEN-TALKS-3-MARKETING?evk=NjAxMmQxYjRkNjAxODAwMDA4NjA0MjFk:257e68d4-9b85-4cfa-96b6-a001bee04401
    Originally posted by Robert Mugabe No one cares Nonce
    Marketing is much like sales...people are put off by sales jobs though...so now they call them marketing jobs...but really they are just sales jobs.
    what are they selling in poland thats so valuable that they need to fill all these marketing jobs tho? cyberpunk?
    Originally posted by Wariat what are they selling in poland thats so valuable that they need to fill all these marketing jobs tho? cyberpunk?

Everything and anything much like any other country...probably commission too so if you don't do the do you get do-do.
    Originally posted by Wariat you get do do if you do the do? but i mean why so many positions fkr this? other countries sell shit too but you dont see them constantly pushing webinars on facebook or linkedin fo you?

Yes you do...I'm get calls everyday from people wanting to zoom with me...I tell them no, my computer doesn't have sound, camera or microphone...just email me your bullshit so I can ignore that.
    Because your country has no industrial capacity or you would be a normal blue collar rough neck instead of some dandy boy with an american art degree that refuses to do manual labor.

Why can't you be like the other Polish immigrants and get a job working at da docks in da union with vinny and frank. Like do you even know how to tie a knot? Or change oil? Or run a band saw?

Your country exists in the tertiary/service sector, technology and marketing type fake office jobs that only serve corporations outsourcing to you for cheap labor. There is basically no way to get rich unless you already have a lot of money or start a business and move to a first world country.

what about people in this sector of the Polish economy tho?

why the fuck would i want to be wound retard manual laborers for low ages in snow or even go outwide in these temperatures when i went to school for a reaosn and am sophisticated?
    Lodger Free African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Wariat Why is Poland right now and polish firms so obsessed sbout marketing? Every job seems to be a marketing job online and on fscebook like almost allmpolish events or talks for free that they dont trynto nickle and dime you or profit off you for joining arenall markeitng related. why?

Take your time, Wario. We're here to make us all a better trolling asshole but also for being a better skilled and support the real skill as long as it isn't some fucked up shit

Poland is trying to catch up with the rest of the western world so it doesn't get gobbled up by the Chinese or Japanese or whoever. Hell they might even volunteerly hook up with Russia this time around before they let the Chinese control them.

I hope whatever poland does that poland will not follow the footsteps of the American Tech Neo-fascist Cunts
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    BTW Wario

By marriage and offsrping there is at least one Polish in the family. so im just talking shit when I put down polocks.

don't get butthurt over it.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Marketing is much like sales…people are put off by sales jobs though…so now they call them marketing jobs…but really they are just sales jobs.

kek

marketing jobs or sales jobs. cold calls over the phone or in person is annoy af and no one likes you for having this job
    Polish were born to do manual jobs. Wario's cave paintings prove this.
Jump to Top