User Controls

how many of you would like to have Guliani as a lawyerz.

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    I figure he would be a good lawyer to have on your side. so corrupt he would break the law just to defend you no?
    Robert Mugabe African Astronaut
    You have never been to Israel nonce.
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    There is a fideo showing and proving I was. Hiki has seen it just like I saw the lost twpes thwt supposedly dont exist or have been lost to time but they do.
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Who wants a lawyer like Giuliani who goes on youtube to try to sell cigars and talk shit about politicians and commenting in an inflammatory manner on a current case? If you know shit you keep your mouth shut, there is no reason to ever mouth off.

Fucking scheister, and the worst thing is he knows better, he just doesn't give a shit.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Donald Trump Who wants a lawyer like Giuliani who goes on youtube to try to sell cigars and talk shit about politicians and commenting in an inflammatory manner on a current case? If you know shit you keep your mouth shut, there is no reason to ever mouth off.

Fucking scheister, and the worst thing is he knows better, he just doesn't give a shit.

he also melts if he stands too close to the heater
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by aldra he also melts if he stands too close to the heater

YOU CLEARLY HAVENT EVER BEEN ON STAGE IN FRONT OF THE HEAT LIGHTS IT GETS REALLY HOT WOW YOU HAVENT EVER EXOERIENCED IT GOD ITS SO HOT UP YHERE YOU WOULD MELT TOO IF IT HAPPENED TO YOU

you would melt too if it happened to you
    WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    drunkenness
    I don't need a lawyer
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Jaw Knee Cock Rin
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by aldra he also melts if he stands too close to the heater

he also made fire fighters during 9/11 instead of saving peoples lives to pick up gold that was melting to salvage it
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby he also made fire fighters during 9/11 instead of saving peoples lives to pick up gold that was melting to salvage it

I bet the stupid fire fighters turned it in too.

"Nah mate I didn't find any...what bulge in my trousers??"
    I would never trust a laywer who could be tricked by the likes of sacha baron cohen
    Originally posted by theshroomguy I would never trust a laywer who could be tricked by the likes of sacha baron cohen

Can't blame the old spud for trying though

stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson I don't need a lawyer

They can come in pretty damn handy. I hired one just this week. The local sewer district is re-doing the buried storm sewer that runs through my neighbor's yard as well as install a new sanitary sewer and they need a strip of my land under a temporary easement for the project. They offered me a little over $4000. In a couple of hours my lawyer got them to up it to $20,000 of which I'll see a little over $15,000 from.
    Originally posted by stl1 They can come in pretty damn handy. I hired one just this week. The local sewer district is re-doing the buried storm sewer that runs through my neighbor's yard as well as install a new sanitary sewer and they need a strip of my land under a temporary easement for the project. They offered me a little over $4000. In a couple of hours my lawyer got them to up it to $20,000 of which I'll see a little over $15,000 from.

I passed the bar 12yrs ago..I don't need a lawyer...
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by stl1 They can come in pretty damn handy. I hired one just this week. The local sewer district is re-doing the buried storm sewer that runs through my neighbor's yard as well as install a new sanitary sewer and they need a strip of my land under a temporary easement for the project. They offered me a little over $4000. In a couple of hours my lawyer got them to up it to $20,000 of which I'll see a little over $15,000 from.

Boomer life.
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson I passed the bar 12yrs ago..I don't need a lawyer…

Passed it?

Hell, from what I understand, you used to live in it.
    Originally posted by stl1 Passed it?

Hell, from what I understand, you used to live in it.

I didn't think a boomer like you would catch that...congrats.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    More grandpa tier jokes from stl. Why dont you just die?

Give me your residential address so I can just kill like personally
    Originally posted by mmQ More grandpa tier jokes from stl. Why dont you just die?

Give me your residential address so I can just kill like personally

If you start up a "gofundme" for this endeavor I'll be happy to contribute.
Jump to Top