User Controls

Word on the street is Technologist is down a breast or two.

livingelegy motherfucker [my polyoicous forward graciousness]
    I'm guessing it's down to breast cancer or some other disease. Folks, as a Leukemia survivor I can relate to her struggle and I hope she's living well these days.
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Is that where ur hair went billy? Or is the bald for the bugs?
    Technologist victim of incest
    Originally posted by livingelegy I'm guessing it's down to breast cancer or some other disease. Folks, as a Leukemia survivor I can relate to her struggle and I hope she's living well these days.

Thanks for the concern. I guess?
    Yes I am a breast cancer survivor. But that doesn’t mean I don’t have 2 breasts. There’s reconstruction.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Lodger Free African Astronaut
    Originally posted by DontTellEm Is that where ur hair went billy? Or is the bald for the bugs?

what the fuck is that supposed to mean?
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Go lay down psycho, and stop cursing at me. If u don't know what it means...more than likely it wasn't for you. Shit brain.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Technologist Thanks for the concern. I guess?
    Yes I am a breast cancer survivor. But that doesn’t mean I don’t have 2 breasts. There’s reconstruction.

if you only have one you can wear it sideways

or for the reconstruction route you should've gotten more, like that hooker from Total Recall. or maybe go whole hog and get 12 or something like a cat
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Pretty sure she never had a good breast to start with from the looks of her.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Total upheaval.
    Lodger Free African Astronaut
    Originally posted by DontTellEm Go lay down psycho, and stop cursing at me. If u don't know what it means…more than likely it wasn't for you. Shit brain.

It sounds like you're saying Bugz has Cancer

and it sounds like you dont know too much about CLL

and the only thing you're good for being is a hole in the mattress and make your Father some babies and cook a pot of beans on the grill. You get it-got it-Good.

Now get to move'n CIA Faggot Shill GLOWTARD
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Lol. Get over yourself. Omg 😱
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    Totse2k1, trying to figure out what Ape is saying probably isn't beneficial to your mental health
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    I could prolly find some crayons & jot out a couple of pictures for u two inept faggots.
    Originally posted by DontTellEm I could prolly find some crayons

leftovers?
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Wut?
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    What's your favorite color?

Mine is chartreuse.
    Originally posted by mmQ What's your favorite color?

Mine is chartreuse.

Deed fried fish.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    ORANGE MAN IS NOT GOOD
    Originally posted by mmQ ORANGE MAN IS NOT GOOD

Try to focus less on skin color, racist.
Jump to Top