User Controls

Raspberry PI thread.

AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    Post your projects here.
    I think we need a place to organize all PI things.
    MotionEyeOS.
    This weekend I'm making 2x RGB to HDMI boards for the Amiga 500 and 2000 computers.

https://github.com/c0pperdragon/Amiga-Digital-Video

It uses a raspberry Pi Zero as part of it.

Previously I've made a Pi1541 disk drive emulator, a Pi 2 in a Commodore 64 case (using a Keyrah V2 keyboard interface), Octoprint setup to monitor and control my 3D printer remotely, 3x Pi Zeroes in my Spectrum NEXT computers, a stand alone Amibian system (commodore Amiga emulator) in a nice 3D printed case that looks like an Amiga 3000 (using PI 3b+), the usual retropi setups, a pi zero in an empty ZX spectrum case emulating a zx spectrum.

ummm...a couple of other things I can't think of right now.

ETA: Oh I made a pi robot a long time ago that would patrol the house and I could log on from work and watch it monitoring my (now dead) cat.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I have a p4 and added a touch screen.
    Also added a bluetooth controller.

I have an AR and added an RPI3.
    Also added a sling.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    It needs more VODKA!!!
    BeeReBuddy motherfucker [pimp your due marabout]
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Oh I made a pi robot a long time ago that would patrol the house and I could log on from work and watch it monitoring my (now dead) cat.

How do I do this?
    Originally posted by BeeReBuddy How do I do this?

Probably best you buy a kit, something like this or google "Raspberry Pi robot kit" click on "images" and choose one of the many available ones

https://www.amazon.com/Yahboom-Professional-Programming-Electronic-Compatible/dp/B07KRVBGQM
    Here's one of the Amiga RGB to HDMI board I soldered together this weekend with the pi zero that plugs into it.

The Amiga Denise chip plugs into the open socket the PI on top of that, and then the whole thing goes in the socket the former denise chip was in to give HDMI output.

Jump to Top