User Controls

Honestly, fuck white people

Man I'm tired of your bullshit
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    rabbitweed African Astronaut
    Me too.

White people get your balls out of your purse and start lynching again.

You can start with this little mexican homo in iowa.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    You mad about whites being apex predators?
    rabbitweed African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Misguided Russian You mad about whites being apex predators?

It's 2021, whites are giant fucking pussies.

We were Apex predators, then we threw it away.

Though in fairness, Russian whites still seem normal and red blooded. But they are also some of the laziest, poorest examples we have.
    I mean, whites took over most of the planet basically. Look at how many people are mixed with European blood all over the globe. Look at how many artificial borders exist today because whites were the ones who drew them, since they were the ones who conquered a lot of people. The entirety of south/central America is artificial. They speak the European language of their creator, and they are mixed with the genetics of the same people. Look at how many sub-Saharan nations speak languages foreign to their land. All of these places are already completely subverted by one white nation or the other. There are other chunks of the world where people are only mixed with whites by force but don't have their conquerors language, and then, there are people who have neither, but are still basically under control by whites one way or the other. Look at the middle east for example; they're either puppets of whites, or they are being slowly taken over by whites.

If you are talking about "whites" in the way that you see them strolling about in your city, you are talking about specifically about the whites in your city, not whites globally or historically. Realize that the same governments who took over the planet are the same ones who want to stay in control; they benefit from softening all people under their control. You need to look at the global picture, do not limit yourself in scope.
    "Whites" have nothing to do with conquering the world. Each individual culture that finds themselves lumped into this gay and imaginary grouping is inevitably erased by lame Nazis who don't actually have any respect for their own culture.

White people have produced many great things but the fact that a mongrel Slav tries to mix himself in with the Anglo saxons who pretty much did everything he's trying claim, is like dripping piss in a bucket of clean water.
    Originally posted by Joseph R. Biden Jr, 46th President of the United States of America "Whites" have nothing to do with conquering the world. Each individual culture that finds themselves lumped into this gay and imaginary grouping is inevitably erased by lame Nazis who don't actually have any respect for their own culture.

White people have produced many great things but the fact that a mongrel Slav tries to mix himself in with the Anglo saxons who pretty much did everything he's trying claim, is like dripping piss in a bucket of clean water.

Yep, definitely mad about whites being apex predators. Can't attack what I say or what I do, so you resort to making false claims.
    Originally posted by Misguided Russian Yep, definitely mad about whites being apex predators. Can't attack what I say or what I do, so you resort to making false claims.

Slavic mongrel^
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Originally posted by Joseph R. Biden Jr, 46th President of the United States of America Slavic mongrel^

He's just mad because slavs aren't white.
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    We'll fuck you till you love us faggot
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Originally posted by Solstice We'll fuck you till you love us faggot

Whites are so pathetic. You're appropriating the words of a black man, spoken to a white guy, because white boys aren't man enough to think let alone say something that manly.
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    when i see white skin i become enraged & biologically very aroused
    Imagine being a slav and mixing yourself with Anglos and Germans. Literal shame and disgrace to his ancestors.

Oh man I want to be white so bad Christian western civilization m or its guys? Haha I'm a modern slav who sucks cock btw

Kev Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Joseph R. Biden Jr, 46th President of the United States of America Oh man I want to be white so bad Christian western civilization m or its guys? Haha I'm a modern slav who sucks cock btw

christian scum? which slavs arent christian?
    If you buy me dinner first, maybe
    Originally posted by Kev christian scum? which slavs arent christian?

The ones who are not pathetic, and they don't exist anymore.
    ITT gaylum can be seen absolutely seething for unclear reasons. I wonder what it is that made him so angry; perhaps someone mentioned an insecurity of his. Anyone who knows the recipe will be able to trigger him forever.

Its ok, homosexual scourge, I do not pick on the weak. Feel free to continue screaming out in anger out in space.
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Originally posted by Joseph R. Biden Jr, 46th President of the United States of America Man I'm tired of your bullshit

Me too, I’m sick of their frikn malarkey!
    Originally posted by Misguided Russian ITT gaylum can be seen absolutely seething for unclear reasons. I wonder what it is that made him so angry; perhaps someone mentioned an insecurity of his. Anyone who knows the recipe will be able to trigger him forever.

Its ok, homosexual scourge, I do not pick on the weak. Feel free to continue screaming out in anger out in space.

Sorry bro, you came in here being a cockfag and you got destroyed for it. Deal with it.
Jump to Top