User Controls

Who here besides star trek

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    Has actually been with a prostitute?
    Robert Mugabe African Astronaut
    Shut up, Nonce.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I have twice, once I paid for 200 dollars she almost made me cum by blowing me but I held back and banged her. second time I didn't pay for it my roomie and our neighbor paid for it and I was the only one that fucked her, she had a lil slim shady pimp outside with a gun on the dash. I tried to get another girl to fuck me for money and she asked for 200 and I told her I wanted to do it when im off work because I work nights and she ent up flipping out calling me a faggot that I need to pay for sex, I just thought she looked like a whore and it was the thing to do (she was from datehookup) I just wanted to do coke and bang a whore on my night off but she kept blowing up my phone saying she needs money for her kid after I already told her when I wanted to hang
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    there was another time I met this girl off mingle2 a dating site and it was really weird, she was a stripper from nevada and we made out in my car and went to her "parents" motel off i35 and they were obviously on it and she didn't want to go to the bedroom because her baby was sleeping so we went outside and these niggers invited me into there motel room and took me into a room and woke up this whyte woman and asked if I want to pay for her and I was like "nahh im cool can I just buy some drugs" and they didn't do it so i bounced.

another time about 2 years ago I invited this lady over to fuck her and do meth she was bringing and she was really ghetto/trashy and I just said I want to do the meth first and see where it goes and we did some but I was like yeah I'm not interested and she got pissed and got in my face like she was going to hit me and I shoved her in the tits and she was like "you just messed with the wrong badass bitch" and I was like ohh okay and walked to the store to go get a brew and nothing happened.
    Robert Mugabe African Astronaut
    Of course Doug Dishwasher paid. The only other way would be rape.

Right Doug?
    why do younlike Epstein so much?
    Never fucked a whore, but my friends in Israel frequent them. Prostitution there is legal, but brothels are forbidden.

They walked into a brothel and picked out some russian whore, and fucked her together from both sides in doggy, when one dude started singing a patriotic russian song. They were both drunk, and both started singing. The whore ended up laughing with a dick in her mouth. Once they picked her out of the lineup she said that doing 2 russians at once would be fucked up.

wat u think wariat
    everyone thiught I was russian when I was in Tel Avif. some of the store ownere or clerks spoke it to me.
    Originally posted by Wariat everyone thiught I was russian when I was in Tel Avif. some of the store ownere or clerks spoke it to me.

yeah, there are a lot of Russian language speakers there, and slavs look alike.

In what year were you there?
    I was there like two years ago,
    Originally posted by Wariat I was there like two years ago,

That means that you witnessed it in its peak degeneracy, seeing as how Israel, and telaviv in particular is getting more and more gay.
Jump to Top