User Controls

Poll: ?

Is Wariat an elaborate troll or is he really that stupid

???
    Oh I see we get spicy gollym today. Haha get ready for the tears of the fascists
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    idk hes pretty chill just a big ol meat head and a suspected or alleged nonce
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    yes
    Robert Mugabe African Astronaut
    Definitely tries to rape children
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood idk hes pretty chill just a big ol meat head and a suspected or alleged nonce

lol
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    he's an ex-pedo give the guy a break polish people have had it harder than any other country in european history
    Robert Mugabe African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby he's an ex-pedo give the guy a break polish people have had it harder than any other country in european history

😂😂😂😂
    the little girl Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby he's an ex-pedo give the guy a break polish people have had it harder than any other country in european history

Wrong.
    Germany has had it the worse.
    Kikes (your ancestors) tried destroying it from within for decades, when they finally tried standing up for themselves the entire ZOG world order attacked them simultaneously, raping and pillaging, destroying whole cities.
    lol
    he is a cop calling fGGOT
    Originally posted by lannys mom gave me a two hole for one price special nine months before he was born now hes mad that his conception was preceded by the exchange of pocket change. whos your daddy bitch that is the way of the untermensche…the j­ew. underhanded acts and deceit is their best effort.

sir we need to check your foreskin to see if it has been tampered.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by l a n n y s - m o m - gave me a two hole for one price special nine months before he was born now hes mad that his conception was preceded by the exchange of pocket change.., who's your - d a d d y, b i t c h its a date.

bring your tonsils over here and get to tamping…

Lol victim
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    §m£ÂgØL calls someone stupid.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Donald Trump §m£ÂgØL calls someone stupid.

It shouldn't make you so mad.
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by mmQ It shouldn't make you so mad.

ok
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Donald Trump ok

ok
Jump to Top