User Controls

So you still only wear one mask?

Donald Trump Black Hole

aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    what if I also wear a spooky werewolf mask
    Kev Space Nigga
    i only wear masks when im robbing banks.
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    I WEAR TEN
    cigreting Dark Matter
    wear a plastic bag, only if democrat
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by aldra what if I also wear a spooky werewolf mask

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    wear a plastic bag covered with a paper bag , only if republican
    livingelegy motherfucker [my polyoicous forward graciousness]
    Lying news cunts. 1 year ago you weren't supposed to buy masks because healthcare personnel needed them more and they didn't slow the spread anyways. 6 months ago masks actually do slow the spread and we all need to wear one. 3 months ago masks didn't technically slow the spread but they did keep your hands away from your face which actually helps you stay healthy. And now masks really DO literally slow the spread of germs and not only that but you can multi-mask to boost their effectiveness like stacking powerups in a videogame. Do they really expect us to believe this shit?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    My masks have a pouch that I put a fil-ter into. I have an exterior layer of cloth with a secondary fil-ter that I cut to fit from a roll of foam air conditioner fil-ter like you would use with a window A/C followed by an inner cloth fil-ter. Not sure how good it is but figure it has to be better than just a single or double cloth mask alone.
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by livingelegy Lying news cunts. 1 year ago you weren't supposed to buy masks because healthcare personnel needed them more and they didn't slow the spread anyways. 6 months ago masks actually do slow the spread and we all need to wear one. 3 months ago masks didn't technically slow the spread but they did keep your hands away from your face which actually helps you stay healthy. And now masks really DO literally slow the spread of germs and not only that but you can multi-mask to boost their effectiveness like stacking powerups in a videogame. Do they really expect us to believe this shit?

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Convenient. You can gauge the capacity for (dis)obedience in individuals among the populous by counting the number of masks they're willing to wear. 🧐
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    turbo gigamasking
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    0 Maskers - Paranoid schizophrenics who think the government is out to get them and COVID is fake because it's actually all being caused by 5g.
    1 Maskers - Compliant, sensible citizens who understand the risks of the pandemic and have nothing to prove by rejecting the use of masks.
    2 Maskers - Slightly neurotic citizens with overactive amygdalae. Compliant both because they have sense, and because they are susceptible to fear.
    3 Maskers - Completely neurotic citizens. Germaphobes. Compliant because they are terrified.
    >4 Maskers - Paranoid schizophrenics who think COVID is a government engineered bioweapon intended to sterilize the world so China can passively take over.
    Kev Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Donald Trump

lookit dat funky snout
Jump to Top