User Controls

What's worse than being a Nonce and a cock nose?

Robert Mugabe African Astronaut
    A dish washing rapist that loves smoking glass cocks and slam pigs.
    livingelegy motherfucker [my polyoicous forward graciousness]
    Nah being a pedo is still worse
    Originally posted by Robert Mugabe A dish washing rapist that loves smoking glass cocks and slam pigs.

nada trabajo
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    Originally posted by livingelegy Nah being a pedo is still worse

worste than being a nazi or white supremacist? what about an ex pedo who like polanski simply changed his taste to teens or was aleays mostly into teens above the age of consent in some countries? do you didagree with the actual definition of what a pedo is? because by all accounts 12 is a wobbler anyway isnt it?
    unlike a nazi or a white supremacist pedos often domt stay pedos forever or grow out of it. when is the last time polanski reoffended? decades ago with kinski?
    livingelegy motherfucker [my polyoicous forward graciousness]
    Originally posted by Wariat unlike a nazi or a white supremacist pedos often domt stay pedos forever or grow out of it. when is the last time polanski reoffended? decades ago with kinski?

Pedos never grow out of it dumbass you have it backwards, everyone goes through some retarded nazi phase but pedos are legitimately mentally sick.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Lol he constantly refers back to Roman Polanski as a pedo that can change. He hasn't changed you fucking spastic, he's just too high profile a person to risk getting caught again, or face deportation BACK to the US.

Only Epstein was dumb enough to think he was above the law. Guaranteed given the chance you would try and Nonce again. You sick fucks can't help yourselves.
    Originally posted by livingelegy Pedos never grow out of it dumbass you have it backwards, everyone goes through some retarded nazi phase but pedos are legitimately mentally sick.

wrong. polanski proved you wrong. also, lewrn the actual definition of a fucking pedo. educste your retarded self what it avtually is by coinitians and the term what it means not your garbage feminist fske news you read fsggit.
    Originally posted by Robert Mugabe Lol he constantly refers back to Roman Polanski as a pedo that can change. He hasn't changed you fucking spastic, he's just too high profile a person to risk getting caught again, or face deportation BACK to the US.

Only Epstein was dumb enough to think he was above the law. Guaranteed given the chance you would try and Nonce again. You sick fucks can't help yourselves.

he openly walks around most countries wnd even switzerland hwsnt deported him badk no one cares bro and he has chsnged hes into later 15 yr olds in france then 29 yr olds his current wife her wge he met himyr olds now or his 30 yr younger wife so 40 yr olds these days. if he was srill a pedo none of those dountries like poland or switzerlwnd would support him. epstein even had more influence or money look where it got him so like i swid there must be a reason they elt him go or dont care.
    did you retards do even an ounce of research on this topic or are just repeating feminists snd cops? most people who offend are not even pedos they wre eithe ropportunistic offenders or grow out of it or simply didnt even commit an act of pedophilia by its definition. I dont need to expslain it to retards on a forum and do research for you. last time i did that to that scron character he simply changed the subject to ad hominin attacks a sign he lost the argument like you two. here is a start anyway but do your own retarded research next time:
    https://www.psychology.org.au/inpsych/2013/october/davis

and lol at thinking someon racist will change espcially if their entire fmmily is this way or how deep rooted the feelings or thoughts are.
    WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    ^^^Really angry
    Everyone agrees Wariat is a pedo.
    I got my Macbook Air out now I can type. I cant for the love of me get rid of the tabs on the ipad as I have too much shit to go over and read like too many companies I am researching or skills I am adding on to my resume or simply bettering myself with.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    being nonced by a cock nose
    In reality I am just an overachiever.
    nobody agreed with you though
    alwo you say nobody agrees with me well ask hiki on this: most people wre boring normis or npcs so what else should one expect?
    so you and an unemployable autist are right and everyone else is wrong?
    not everyone just the corporate sell outs.
Jump to Top