User Controls

Hey hiki domyou have a computer that could run this?

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    You should check it out man. The highest highest form of visual audio entertainment available today — and much more fun than the shiny shit like cyberpunk that modern kids play these days:
    BeeReBuddy motherfucker [pimp your due marabout]
    Get off his cock.
    Or is that his nose?
    Tis be a cocknose!
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    anyone know where you can pirwte this game? Id oay 10 bucks for it but not 15-20 btw.
    the little girl Tuskegee Airman
    Ist this for the switch?
    also yes.
    I have a switch

Lately I've been playing Animal Crossing in Japanese.
    It's a good way to boost my vocabulary.
    ive been playing baldurs gate and icewind dale on my ipad in polish trying to leaen mkre words here as i only had a fourth grade education when i was deported.
    Originally posted by Wariat ive been playing baldurs gate and icewind dale on my ipad in polish trying to leaen mkre words here as i only had a fourth grade education when i was deported.

You were deported for Poland?
    no Polish, I speak Entlish perfectly just this aweful language here is unbwrwble.
    Originally posted by Wariat no Polish, I speak Entlish perfectly just this aweful language here is unbwrwble.

You were deported from your own home country?
    How old eere you when you left?
    Why do you have trouble speaking your native language?
    i was deported from the usa and from my native country in a way too becwuse i hwd no choice in the mwtter where I was moved to.
    Soyboy 911 Yung Blood
    Originally posted by Wariat i was deported from the usa and from my native country in a way too becwuse i hwd no choice in the mwtter where I was moved to.

Lol faggot
    Originally posted by Wariat i hwd no choice in the mwtter where I was moved to.

What happened?
Jump to Top