User Controls

All the pedophiles and woman abusers on this site are right wing

Just saying.
    Kev Space Nigga
    57% of general public thinks womens voting rights should be revoked.
    https://www.debate.org/opinions/should-women-be-allowed-to-vote
    https://twitter.com/4YrsToday/status/1130891147017097216

24% of pedophiles believe the same

pedos are some of the most cucked leftists out there
    According to some retarded forum you post on. Yeah... Not surprised. Out here in the real world people dont think like that.
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    But you're not right wing OP
    Kev Space Nigga
    Originally posted by jfakldjfkdaljfalkdfjlkad According to some retarded forum you post on. Yeah… Not surprised. Out here in the real world people dont think like that.

people dont think like what? which people? what are you talking about? be specific.

i just showed you pedos tend to be more leftist than the general population.
    Originally posted by Donald Trump But you're not right wing OP

Poor joke. I respect all women. That's why I get laid and you don't.
    Originally posted by Kev people dont think like what? which people? what are you talking about? be specific.

i just showed you pedos tend to be more leftist than the general population.

No you didn't show me shit.

The fact you think this proves literally anything, only proves how retarded you are. These aren't valid sources. Get your info from real studies. Not internet polls. Fucking lol.
    Kev Space Nigga
    Originally posted by jfakldjfkdaljfalkdfjlkad No you didn't show me shit.

The fact you think this proves literally anything, only proves how retarded you are. These aren't valid sources. Get your info from real studies. Not internet polls. Fucking lol.

i have been on pedo networks my entire childhood and adulthood, i think we can safely conclude which one of us has a more authoritative source on what their political affiliation is :)
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Originally posted by Kev

3.9% of pedos are surprisingly intelligent.
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    Originally posted by Kev i have been on pedo networks my entire childhood and adulthood, i think we can safely conclude which one of us has a more authoritative source on what their political affiliation is :)

lol so you were interested in pedo networks as a child? csn you explain this phenomenon?
    Kev Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Meikai 3.9% of pedos are surprisingly intelligent.

a fairly accurate estimation, unfortunately.
    Kev Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Wariat loo so you were interested in pedo networks as a child? csn you explain this phenomenon?

at 12 i just wanted to see some naked beauties my own age, not women as old as my mom, so i hopped on IRC and thats how it started. the rest is history.
    so explain how it stwrted. did you find girls ur age at the time wlso into it or into you or older dudes? also were you tricked or lured by wdukts at the time or spill the beans wnd the gritty details of your road to it. your journey.
    Originally posted by Kev i have been on pedo networks my entire childhood and adulthood, i think we can safely conclude which one of us has a more authoritative source on what their political affiliation is :)

Lol holy fuck. If you really think you can gauge this by anecdotal experience youre somehow even dumber than i thought.

Say it with me: forum polls are not proof.
    was it to adults or girls ur sge you were talking with at 12?
    Kev Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Wariat so explain how it stwrted. did you find girls ur wge wt the time wlso into it or into you or older dudes? also were you tricked or lured by wdukts at the time or spill the beans wnd the gritty details of your road to it. your journey.

i chaturbated with plenty of hotties around that time, yeah. awesome times, most adults couldnt figure out how the fuck to work a webcam back then or any of the shit we were doing so it was great. tricked? well i did get goatse'd a lot on IRC before i figured out which channels had the good stuff, lots of boner-killer moments. DIE OF AIDS YOU FAGGOTS
    Lanny this is your fault
    Originally posted by Meikai 3.9% of pedos are surprisingly intelligent.

people who chose not to choose deserve neither choices or
    Robert Mugabe African Astronaut
    Yeah but Anna Spysz
Jump to Top