User Controls

hydroxyzine

This is an antihistamine used to treat anxiety that is also a serotonin antagonist. Specifically at the 5-ht2a receptors responsible for psychedelia. When I take 50mg of this I experience a drunken euphoria with closed eye visuals. This only works when I take it with no tolerance. It's technically a deliriant but has none of the dysphoric feelings of diphenhydramine. It could be considered a recreational deliriant whereas diphenhydramine is more like chemical torture. I can only take it infrequently to get a euphoric effect. Intense CEVs and a feeling of being stoned with minimal anticholinergic effects, but they're still there.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    drunkd euphoria wif close eye visual
    I've seen it on some drug boards before.
    HampTheToker African Astronaut
    Best non-benzo sleep I ever had.
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    Very interesting,you guys keep me thinking.
    Looks like it would be good in a stack. Also neat that dentists use it.
    plumpkatt1 Yung Blood
    Yea I get it from my doctor. Im supposed to take the 50mg pill 3 times a day but instead I take 2 50mg pills and a 300mg gabapentin or 2 at night for sleep. It never fucked me up though.... Wish it did.
    I took one 50 mg pill and felt like i was on Sudafed the whole day. Its a shit drug. My sister gets prescribed to it for pms induced anxiety.
    Originally posted by plumpkatt1 Yea I get it from my doctor. Im supposed to take the 50mg pill 3 times a day but instead I take 2 50mg pills and a 300mg gabapentin or 2 at night for sleep. It never fucked me up though…. Wish it did.

mix it with opiates or cannabis.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    dont u have to be fully sober for months before u can accuratley report
    plumpkatt1 Yung Blood
    Originally posted by bling bling dont u have to be fully sober for months before u can accuratley report

I was.......When I first started taking it.
    It has never done anything for me.

I think your brain is just special.

And that's OK.
Jump to Top