User Controls

I want into the library the other day without wearing a mask

the little girl Tuskegee Airman
    No one must have noticed.

Everyone there was wearing a cuckmask except me.
    I didn't even notice until I was checking out the movies.

Heh

If this were a real pandemic their negligence would have lead to several deaths by now
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    not really because you probably don't have covid because you stay at home constantly while real people go out into the world, they probably just thought you were an asshole and didn't want to talk to you.

the virus is real but its overblown by the media. You couldn't get away with not wearing a mask but you live in a hick town. this is the library I go to thats way better than your normie library

Originally posted by Bill Krozby not really because you probably don't have covid because you stay at home constantly while real people go out into the world, they probably just thought you were an asshole and didn't want to talk to you.

the virus is real but its overblown by the media. You couldn't get away with not wearing a mask but you live in a hick town. this is the library I go to thats way better than your normie library

You're so desperate to try to portray yourself as anything other than some dumb redneck.
    Libraries are for poor people.
    lol that's not your library

Post the one that is actually near your duplex
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Libraries are for poor people.

I go there to get a bunch of dvds and blu-rays and make lossless copies of them
    Originally posted by the little girl I go there to get a bunch of dvds and blu-rays and make lossless copies of them

just download them...or are you on that poor persons Obama tier internet connection.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson just download them…or are you on that poor persons Obama tier internet connection.

Notice how I said
    lossless
    Originally posted by the little girl You're so desperate to try to portray yourself as anything other than some dumb redneck.

did your mom wear a mask when she took you there?
    Originally posted by the little girl Notice how I said
    lossless

you can download LOSSLESS copies...jesus...
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Libraries are for poor people.

depends on the library, the one I go to is really badass its like a museum and rich people go there because its that cool
    Originally posted by the little girl You're so desperate to try to portray yourself as anything other than some dumb redneck.

dont see how I'm a redneck
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby depends on the library, the one I go to is really badass its like a museum and rich people go there because its that cool

..because what rich person wants to hang out at the Yacht club when they can hang out at the public library.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby dont see how I'm a redneck

You're dumb white trash, a drug addict and you live in the most redneck state in the country.

You constantly like to play stupid but you know full well what a trashy piece of shit you are.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson ..because what rich person wants to hang out at the Yacht club when they can hang out at the public library.

He loves to brag about dumb shit he has nothing to do with to try and seem better than he actually is.
    Like saying his dad worked for amd meanwhile he's a deadbeat dad who washes dishes for a living.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson you can download LOSSLESS copies…jesus…

Most places don't have isos and the only time they do have lossless is for mainstream stuff
    Also jigga don't even bother to talk to me about trackers and pirating.
    I know that scene better than you, you're making yourself look even more stupid.
    ^lil cuzzin diaper baby is mad
    Originally posted by the little girl Most places don't have isos and the only time they do have lossless is for mainstream stuff

Um try a private tracker, they are full of them. IPtorrents.com for example.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Um try a private tracker, they are full of them. IPtorrents.com for example.

I'm on several private trackers.
    You're talking to a guy with a 24tb nas.

/discussion
Jump to Top