User Controls

Cop pulls gun on boomer for not wearing mask

the little girl Tuskegee Airman
    It happened in that redneck shithole texas of all places

Robert Mugabe African Astronaut
    Why is OP's nose so fucking long?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Robert Mugabe Why is OP's nose so fucking long?

Imagine being so deformed and inbred your nose doesn't start at the eyebrows and reach to the philtrum.
    Learn the difference between a taser and a gun dumbo...
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    texas is one of the best states in the US but opie wouldnt know since he has never left his mothers house in indiana
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby texas is one of the best states in the US but opie wouldnt know since he has never left his mothers house in indiana

lol no
    It's a shithole redneck state with nothing but mexicans and white trash like you.

You wish you lived in a decent place like the Midwest.
    Originally posted by the little girl lol no
    It's a shithole redneck state with nothing but mexicans and white trash like you.

Have you ever lived anywhere else or do you just go by what you see on TV and youtube?
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Have you ever lived anywhere else or do you just go by what you see on TV and youtube?

I have been to several states and two road trips

You're literally a teapansy who's only experience of my country is through a tele.
    Originally posted by the little girl I have been to several states and two road trips

lolol you think visiting a place is the same as living in a place? FUCKING LOL

You're literally a teapansy who's only experience of my country is through a tele.

What the fuck is a tele???

...so basically your answer is "no"...you've never lived anywhere else but the locale of the same scrap of land...fucking lol
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson lolol you think visiting a place is the same as living in a place? FUCKING LOL

You don't need to have lived in a place to know it's a shithole
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson lolol you think visiting a place is the same as living in a place? FUCKING LOL

…so basically your answer is "no"…you've never lived anywhere else but the locale of the same scrap of land…fucking lol

I've lived in San Diego twice
    Originally posted by the little girl lol no

how do you know if you haven't ever been here? mexicans live everywhere and so does whyte trash like you.
    Originally posted by the little girl I've lived in San Diego twice

Ok so 2 places...is that it? Is that the sum of your VAST global experience? (even though it's still in the same country)
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby how do you know if you haven't ever been here?

I have.
    It's a very ugly state and full of rednecks.
    The only other state as awful as Texas is Missouri.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Ok so 2 places…is that it? Is that the sum of your VAST global experience?

probably japan..
    Originally posted by the little girl I have.
    It's a very ugly state and full of rednecks.
    The only other state as awful as Texas is Missouri.

You must never have been to Ohio or Kentucky...those places are about as miserable as it gets.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Ok so 2 places…is that it? Is that the sum of your VAST global experience? (even though it's still in the same country)

>global

Just shut the fuck up already you insufferable pseud.
    Originally posted by the little girl >global

oh okay.. little gorl...
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson You must never have been to Ohio or Kentucky…those places are about as miserable as it gets.

I have family in Kentucky and used to visit
    The countryside is really beautiful

Nothing is as bad as Missouri
    Originally posted by the little girl >global

lololol Shut the fuck up about things you have zero experience of other than watching on the TV...the furthest you've been is the library.
Jump to Top