User Controls

You ever been SWATted by an over zelous Karen?

Lodger Free African Astronaut
    I had this old neighbor we moved next door to. And My wife and I back around 1990 had come home where we entered the back patio of the condos we bought. our first home we bought. and the window screen popped out on the ground and the window slightly open.

I sensed it was this ladys son who was pissed off because he lived in the RV and was shitting in it and not properly taking it somewhere to flush out the sewer line.

and there was this ashtray we had on the patio. Neither of us smoked but her sister inlaw did and we had it out there for her when her family helped us move in like a month earlier. and I picked up the crystal ashtray and yelled I better never see you in my fucking house you dirtbag mother fucker and slammed the ashtray onto the ground. It made a loud Pop like a lightbulb but closer to what I guess was a small caliber gun being fired.

so she calls the fucking cops.. they swarmed us front and back. but I had called the cops, so When I opened the door I was like "Oh cool you're here" but I only got as far as "Oh Cool..." GET YOUR HANDS UP. GET ON THE GROUND, GET ON THE GROUND.. fucking hell.

it also had to do with a cop that didn't like me.. he threatened me his friend might show up one day.

they told me not to smash things like that they were sorry they scared my wife and that it was a bit my fault for losing my tempor. but that's Horse shit.

Tell me the closest experience you had to being swatted by some fag ass
    Lodger Free African Astronaut
    Folks it's Tuesday Morning. 00:12 Military Time Pacific.

Why wont you respond to me?
    When they kicked in my door and arrested my exgf for aggravated kidnapping...though it was the US marshals not swat. Cost me $75 to fix the door frame.

ETA: Though it wasn't a karen it was a Keenan...so moot I guess.
    the little girl Tuskegee Airman
    This fat whore (fatter than krotz's girlfriends) called the cops on me for playing my music at 4pm on a weekend.

I'm gonna do it again today just to fuck with that pig
Jump to Top