User Controls

This one time the alt rock station based in Indy played hurt

the little girl Tuskegee Airman
    As soon as I heard the song play I freaked out.
    Knowing the second half of the song to be minutes of Lou Reed esque guitar noise I braced myself for amazement to see radio actually play noise music for once

They cut the fucking second half of the song out right as the guitars explode into a collage of noise

Fucking typical

But then again if this were 2005 back when people actually listened to FM listeners would have just thought they lost the signal and tuned to a different station

lol

It's like when I bought the Paranoia Agent soundtrack on CD back in the day and it came with a sticker saying the noise on the album was intentional and that the cd wasn't skipping.
    Robert Mugabe African Astronaut
    Lol your nose is fucking MASSIVE.

***unsubscribes***
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    livingelegy motherfucker [my polyoicous forward graciousness]
    I prefer the original johnny cash version, trent's cover was ok but not great
    blaster master victim of incest
    the little girl Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by blaster master I cant tell if ur trollin'.

He's 20, he may very well be that stupid.
    Originally posted by the little girl As soon as I heard the song play I freaked out.
    Knowing the second half of the song to be minutes of Lou Reed esque guitar noise I braced myself for amazement to see radio actually play noise music for once

….

They cut the fucking second half of the song out right as the guitars explode into a collage of noise

Fucking typical

But then again if this were 2005 back when people actually listened to FM listeners would have just thought they lost the signal and tuned to a different station

lol

It's like when I bought the Paranoia Agent soundtrack on CD back in the day and it came with a sticker saying the noise on the album was intentional and that the cd wasn't skipping.

Imagine having a life this empty.
Jump to Top