User Controls

How would you carry out a vandalism rampage?

Having terminal cancer or something would kinda be worth it just to be able to destroy a walmart or something lol. So your about to die within days, you're done doin all your partying etc, now you've decided to go on a vandalism rampage!!! What would you do?

I guess i'd steal a motorcyscle or moped, drive into a walmart or something equipped with a hammer or tire iron, fireworks, pepperspray, and a hunting knife and start smashing all the glass displays things, starting with the freezer section, smash some tvs, knock down and smash all the glass liquor bottles, smash the windows at the pharmacy and toss a smoke bomb/firecrackers/bottle rockets in there, shoot fireworks randomly around the store, go down isles and slice open merchandise that will make the most mess, and then play it by ear after that. Pepper spray anyone who tries to stop me. Maybe pour oil /throw bb's on the floor to thwart people from chasing after me.

Post last edited by Actor at 2016-12-20T22:30:59.015284+00:00

Post last edited by Actor at 2016-12-20T22:50:38.807041+00:00
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I'd walk into the pig hq downtown and say in an assertive manner. "id like to file a report" and when they say "yeah what kind of report?" Id then be like "this one" and toss a grenade over the counter and run out. I'm surprised more people don't do that.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    And in typical Bill Krozby fashion you'd have forgotten you need to pull the pin first and they'd arrest you a short distance away and throw you on blast all over the news.
    SWIM would get a 1 gallon gas can, fill it with napalm and attach it to a pipe bomb, then find a house with an ongoing children's party, open the front door, light the fuse and toss it inside.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    paint tins in waisteband and jump out on bike like ever other night
    id just chill man
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
Jump to Top