User Controls

I Really Don't Care About Covid-19

livingelegy motherfucker [my polyoicous forward graciousness]
    So we're expected to stop working, stop buying things, stop interacting with other people because there's a 1 percent chance we might catch a glorified flu strain with a 90% survival rate. Tell me why I should care.

The media reports on the rich and famous catching Covid-19 as if anyone gives a damn. This stupid little virus is already nearly harmless as it is and these people have enough money to afford top-of-the-line healthcare anyways. The news people may as well provide 24-hr coverage of celebs who have caught the common cold.

This retarded media zeitgeist is getting old. I don't give a damn about your great grandmother who got the covid and felt her lungs crystalize or whatever. She was old and sick, she would have died by pneumonia or some shit anyways.
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    U shouldn't care hun. U don't have a job or a way to contribute to society. So continue doing all u can do, & be a leper. Get better soon.
    BeeReBuddy motherfucker [pimp your due marabout]
    Originally posted by livingelegy So we're expected to stop working, stop buying things, stop interacting with other people because there's a 1 percent chance we might catch a glorified flu strain with a 90% survival rate. Tell me why I should care.

The media reports on the rich and famous catching Covid-19 as if anyone gives a damn. This stupid little virus is already nearly harmless as it is and these people have enough money to afford top-of-the-line healthcare anyways. The news people may as well provide 24-hr coverage of celebs who have caught the common cold.

This retarded media zeitgeist is getting old. I don't give a damn about your great grandmother who got the covid and felt her lungs crystalize or whatever. She was old and sick, she would have died by pneumonia or some shit anyways.

Have fun trying to get high during lockdown.
    Maybe you should try and grab a bed somewhere before more shit goes down and you can't.
    There are people called "body hunters" who's job it is to gather up drug addicts and put them in rehabs so the rehabs can charge insurance companies and make money.
    The body hunters get a finders fee.
    I really don't know much about Hawaii or I would be able to help more but I do wish the best for you and will help how ever I can.

But with you being there and me being here this whole thing is going to rely on you doing the foot work or calling a body hunter to help you.
    Psych wards can kind of help fast track you into a rehab but often times you will just be discharged to the street if someone feels like it you don't have it in you.
    They don't like wasting their time or having people waste their time either.
    It is very helpful but I don't suggest abusing that method.
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Long winded bastard. No one cares.
    Kev Space Nigga
    Originally posted by livingelegy So we're expected to stop working, stop buying things, stop interacting with other people because there's a 1 percent chance we might catch a glorified flu strain with a 90% survival rate. Tell me why I should care.

and you only figure this out now? you are too late to the party, bud. we are never getting our rights back or going back to normal, this lockdown wont end.

some corrections for you: at least half of the world already got it and eventually everyone will, the virus is airborne after all. the fatality rate is 0.1% so thats a 99.9% survival. google "109yo survives covid19" for at least 3 examples of people that age that survived it.

covid19 is just a flu, before that we had covid18 and covid17 but nobody called it that nor did the media cause a mass pyschosis over it.

you got played and it took you a year to realize you are being played.
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Originally posted by BeeReBuddy Have fun trying to get high during lockdown.
    Maybe you should try and grab a bed somewhere before more shit goes down and you can't.
    There are people called "body hunters" who's job it is to gather up drug addicts and put them in rehabs so the rehabs can charge insurance companies and make money.
    The body hunters get a finders fee.
    I really don't know much about Hawaii or I would be able to help more but I do wish the best for you and will help how ever I can.

But with you being there and me being here this whole thing is going to rely on you doing the foot work or calling a body hunter to help you.
    Psych wards can kind of help fast track you into a rehab but often times you will just be discharged to the street if someone feels like it you don't have it in you.
    They don't like wasting their time or having people waste their time either.
    It is very helpful but I don't suggest abusing that method.
    Okay.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by DontTellEm Long winded bastard. No one cares.

Yet here you are posting... You just can't read quickly miss pig head.

Go take some midol and change your tampon
Jump to Top