User Controls

Poll: ?

Do you like the taste of cum

?
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    Depends how you cook it
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Solstice Depends how you cook it

How should you cook it
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    If one were to cook it, well I think battered Batter deep fried would be the way to go
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    wanna fedex our fluids op
    Originally posted by Zanick wanna fedex our fluids op

FedEx can search your package without a warrant and confiscate any undeclared bodily fluids. I only use USPS to ship my semen
    Originally posted by jfakldjfkdaljfalkdfjlkad How should you cook it

I saw a video where a group of guys nutted into a frying pan then they cooked it like scrambled eggs and fed it to a girl. Worst thing i ever saw
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Lodger Free African Astronaut
    LOL "No"

trick questioin. Answer slowly My Children. Umm Adult faggot children that is
    Originally posted by Solstice I saw a video where a group of guys nutted into a frying pan then they cooked it like scrambled eggs and fed it to a girl. Worst thing i ever saw

That happens to my cum in the shower but I don't eat it. Maybe that's what I was missing
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Originally posted by Solstice I saw a video where a group of guys nutted into a frying pan then they cooked it like scrambled eggs and fed it to a girl. Worst thing i ever saw

did they help eachudder
    Originally posted by jfakldjfkdaljfalkdfjlkad That happens to my cum in the shower but I don't eat it. Maybe that's what I was missing

If your cum changes consistency that quickly you should see a doctor.
    Originally posted by Solstice If your cum changes consistency that quickly you should see a doctor.

I don't know how I feel about cumming in front of a doctor but if I have to...
Jump to Top