User Controls

"Worst Cooks in America” winner beats her adopted daughter to death

Donald Trump Black Hole

The tragic story of the 3-year-old Simpsonville, South Carolina girl beaten to death is sending shockwaves through the Upstate.
    Jerry Austin Robinson, 34, and Ariel Robinson were both charged with homicide by child abuse in the January 14 death of her adopted daughter Victoria “Tori” Rose Smith, according to a release from the South Carolina State Law Enforcement Division (SLED).
    Ariel Robinson is best known for winning season 20 of “Worst Cooks in America” on the Food Network in August. According to her website, Ariel was a middle school teacher trying to make it as a stand-up comic, radio host and TV personality.

https://archive.vn/QsR3i

Something to cheer up most of the people who post here.
    Cool wig.
    "when harambe strikes - vol 2"
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I'm more confused why they would have a show called worst cooks in america and she won, was she really that bad? and why is her daughter whyte? I guess I just don't watch tv I just listen to music
    oh its an adopted daughter that makes it even worse

rabbitweed African Astronaut
    A black person killing a white person in the united states isn't newsworthy. Just another day.
    but on a much lighter note my ex gf won cupcake wars twice and I asked her if she was on birth control and she said don't worry the baby would abort itself..
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby but on a much lighter note my ex gf won cupcake wars twice and I asked her if she was on birth control and she said don't worry the baby would abort itself..

Did she ever make cupcakes for you?
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Did she ever make cupcakes for you?

No because I don't like cupcakes but she gave me a job at the place she worked at here in austin and I made cupcakes. im more into korn bread and steaks which she did make for me, she even brought super sexy chicken wings once

livingelegy motherfucker [my polyoicous forward graciousness]
    what is it about the Bill Krozby kock that makes it irresistible to the ladies? perhaps I shall invest in some Bill Krozby pheremones to aid me in my next social outing
    Originally posted by livingelegy what is it about the Bill Krozby kock that makes it irresistible to the ladies? perhaps I shall invest in some Bill Krozby pheremones to aid me in my next social outing

I just have an electric personality and im an outsider, im like a drug. Some people hate me but some people love me.

I should run for mayor of Austin in two years when im old enough.
    the little girl Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I just have an electric personality and im an outsider, im like a drug. Some people hate me but some people love me.

I should run for mayor of Austin in two years when im old enough.

If you were a drug you would be dulcolax.
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Shes a nigger, what do you expect
    Lodger Free African Astronaut
    Cool off topic On topic story of mine.

I once stayed in a roach infested tenament apartment in Jersey City near Hoboken where right near us was the "Cake Boss" building. pretty much a half mile long looking wearhouse that seperated Jersey City from Hoboken. near best buys.. to bad Sploo wasn't here. he would know the area.

I thought I was going to get mugged buying some snacks at a gas station right near by. bruddahs be looking at me hard. "hey hey.. yo what you get me, Son"

I wasn't having it. and I went straight back to my roach-crib. actually the apartment was decent but they need to fumagate the entire fuck.
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Originally posted by Lodger Free Cool off topic On topic story of mine.

I once stayed in a roach infested tenament apartment in Jersey City near Hoboken where right near us was the "Cake Boss" building. pretty much a half mile long looking wearhouse that seperated Jersey City from Hoboken. near best buys.. to bad Sploo wasn't here. he would know the area.

I thought I was going to get mugged buying some snacks at a gas station right near by. bruddahs be looking at me hard. "hey hey.. yo what you get me, Son"

I wasn't having it. and I went straight back to my roach-crib. actually the apartment was decent but they need to fumagate the entire fuck.

cool
    Originally posted by cigreting cool

nice
    Originally posted by Lodger Free Cool off topic On topic story of mine.

I used to work for hoboken pies, its really good. I got fired though for sexual harassment, I called this fat lazy dude a fat faggot and said I'd kill him, I reapplied because I really liked working there and the lady in the commercial hired me again but said matt the owner checked the paper work and was like no way is he coming back because he left in a very rude manner. I told my boss mark lowsack to go fuck himself and slammed the door. He really didn't like me because I would make fun of him constantly and he eventually got for stealing from the company

Originally posted by cigreting cool

you're a lamer, all the tye die t-shirts in the world couldn't make you cool
    Says the 35yr old making pizza for a living lmaoo
    Originally posted by jfakldjfkdaljfalkdfjlkad Says the 35yr old making pizza for a living lmaoo

what do you make.
Jump to Top