User Controls

So I went to barnes and noble with my mom today

the little girl Tuskegee Airman
    I've been saving up some spare,change so I wanted to buy some manga and a magazine.
    I got a music production magazine that comes with a dvd with thousands of samples

Also bought a UK based electronic music magazine

Oh and a manga which I won't post so you can't spoil it for me

Here is the funny part

My mom went around the store hiding all the Democrat/Biden/obongo/Hillary books.
    She said she growled and hissed at them too.

:3

My mom is very pro trump and she's woke on the truth about Adolf Hitler and jewry.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Sounds like a really fun time...
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Sounds like a really fun time…

It is.
    I wouldn't expect a deadbeat rapist who fucks hambeasts to know what fun is.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    livingelegy motherfucker [my polyoicous forward graciousness]
    your mom sounds like a nutcase
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by the little girl It is.

🤣
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    I used to love barns and nobles whn i lived in the usa and wm glad theya res till around. I remember borders closing down and borders was my to go spot when I lived in Pasadena.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Wariat I used to love barns and nobles whn i lived in the usa and wm glad theya res till around. I remember borders closing down and borders was my to go spot when I lived in Pasadena.

ur a drunk.
    Originally posted by livingelegy your mom sounds like a nutcase

she's nuttier than a squirrel turd to put up with him
    Originally posted by WellHung ur a drunk.

ur on anti-dipresseants and pretend to work out and have a condo
    Originally posted by the little girl It is.

u mad lil gurl, go sit down
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    I'm glad your mom's mental illness manifested late enough in life that you still got to know her as a kid. Mental illness in a family member is really hard, but it sounds like you and her are managing pretty well despite that. It's good that you take care of her. :)
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    Originally posted by Meikai I'm glad your mom's mental illness manifested late enough in life that you still got to know her as a kid. Mental illness in a family member is really hard, but it sounds like you and her are managing pretty well despite that. It's good that you take care of her. :)

yeah its pretty romantic
    Originally posted by Meikai I'm glad your mom's mental illness manifested late enough in life that you still got to know her as a kid. Mental illness in a family member is really hard, but it sounds like you and her are managing pretty well despite that. It's good that you take care of her. :)

DON"T BE SARCASTIC! LIL HIKI IS A GOOD KID HE MAKES HIS MOTHERS SOUP WHEN SHE'S SICK AND MAKES HER WATCH NARUTO! AND CALLS THE LAND LADY A BITCH SO THEY GET KICKED OUT AND HAVE TO MOVE AGAIN! HE'S DOERERERING THE BEST HE CAN THE ONLY WAY HE CAN! THE HIKIROMORIA WAY! GO SIT DOWN!
    Originally posted by Wariat I used to love barns and nobles whn i lived in the usa and wm glad theya res till around. I remember borders closing down and borders was my to go spot when I lived in Pasadena.

It's a good store.
    Glad to see physical stores still around and thriving despite web commerce.

What sorts of bookstores are there in pooland?
    blaster master victim of incest
    Originally posted by the little girl It's a good store.
    Glad to see physical stores still around and thriving despite web commerce.

What sorts of bookstores are there in pooland?

its a normie book store, they don't even sell merzbow albums there you retard
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby its a normie book store

yeah pretty much, they wouldnt even carry How to bomb the US Gov't , the chinese wouldnt even publish it because they are pussys
    Originally posted by A College Professor yeah pretty much, they wouldnt even carry How to bomb the US Gov't , the chinese wouldnt even publish it because they are pussys

he probably just likes it because his mother could drive him there and he could look at pre-teens like the sicko he is.
    Originally posted by blaster master she hissed at the books…

I'm sure his mother is a dragon lady suffering from menopause and upset tyrome didn't give her all the money
    blaster master victim of incest
Jump to Top