User Controls

REINSTATE INFINITYCOCK

Kev Space Nigga
    Why infinitycock's NIS citizenship should be reinstated:

1- his cock is infinity and beyond
    2- hes an OG totsean, he belongs here
    3- he is a great prose poet
    4- its incredibly annoying replying to posts that keep disappearing or following a conversation where replies to posts keep disappearing, the thread gets messy and confusing
    5- see #4, banning him obviously has no effect other than causing #4
    6- his ban seems to be motivated by lanny's personal problem and bias with him
    7- he tells you what you dont want to hear which pisses you faggots off and that makes my cock real hard

Hes a great asset to this place, will make better men out of some of you easily triggered snowflakes.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Xlite African Astronaut
    I will also admit that he is a linguistic genius when it comes to butt-stuff and other homosexual topics.
    Originally posted by Kev Why infinitycock's NIS citizenship should be reinstated:

1- his cock is infinity and beyond
    2- hes an OG totsean, he belongs here
    3- he is a great prose poet
    4- its incredibly annoying replying to posts that keep disappearing or following a conversation where replies to posts keep disappearing, the thread gets messy and confusing
    5- see #4, banning him obviously has no effect other than causing #4
    6- his ban seems to be motivated by lanny's personal problem and bias with him
    7- he tells you what you dont want to hear which pisses you faggots off and that makes my cock real hard

Hes a great asset to this place, will make better men out of some of you easily triggered snowflakes.

he is what every boys and men wish themselves to be.
    Originally posted by l a n n y - l a r p s - a s - a - l a o t i a n - l a d y b o y - d o i n g - l a p d a n c e s - o n - l e z b i a n - l e p r e c h a u n s - l o v e - l a n c e s signed

except for the banned part. people keep using that word. i dont think that it means what they think that it means.

just because you managed to evade the bans doesnt mean you arent banmed.
    Originally posted by l a n n y - l a r p s - a s - a - l a o t i a n - l a d y b o y - d o i n g - l a p d a n c e s - o n - l e z b i a n - l e p r e c h a u n s - l o v e - l a n c e s just because lanny thinks im banned doesnt mean i cant post whatever, whenever, and where ever i want. which is the exact antithesis to the term 'banned'

if anything im reverse-banned, as in being immune to banning, despite all of lannys hilariously inept and pathetic attempts at it. his latest one (script to auto-ban certain user-name terms) amused me for about two and a half minutes, now i just wait for his next feeble floundering effort.

penetrating unconscious person isnt the same as making love.

and neither is posting when lannys unconscious.
    Kev Space Nigga
    Originally posted by l a n n y - l a r p s - a s - a - l a o t i a n - l a d y b o y - d o i n g - l a p d a n c e s - o n - l e z b i a n - l e p r e c h a u n s - l o v e - l a n c e s love is all about perspective. just because i leave him screaming in pain and exsanguinating from multiple torn orifices doesnt mean i dont love doing it.

its like asking a dead body if they want to make love. lack of a negative response is implied consent.

the negative response is the maggots that try to eat your cock off during the action
    Kev Space Nigga
    Originally posted by l a n n y - l a r p s - a s - a - l a o t i a n - l a d y b o y - d o i n g - l a p d a n c e s - o n - l e z b i a n - l e p r e c h a u n s - l o v e - l a n c e z nonsense. they add to the tactile pleasure and lubrication

fuckin twisted, lmao
    livingelegy motherfucker [my polyoicous forward graciousness]
    Originally posted by l a n n y - l a r p s - a s - a - l a o t i a n - l a d y b o y - d o i n g - l a p d a n c e s - o n - l e z b i a n - l e p r e c h a u n s - l o v e - l a n c e z like a pretzel stuck in a rotating driveline…

that diagram makes getting stuck in a rotating driveline look pretty fun
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Robert Mugabe African Astronaut
    No fuck him, he contributes nothing but Autism.
    Originally posted by Robert Mugabe im jeallous

i c.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by livingelegy that diagram makes getting stuck in a rotating driveline look pretty fun

yeah but https://vidmax.com/video/178192-shock-warning-chinese-worker-dies-when-he-s-sucked-into-a-textile-machine
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Xlite I will also admit that he is a linguistic genius when it comes to butt-stuff and other homosexual topics.

Linguistic genius? Lol

It's a pool of about 20 of the same words just rearranged over and over and over.
    Kev Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Robert Mugabe No fuck him, he contributes nothing but Autism.

you just hate him because he tricked you into coming out of the closet and changed the locks
    Kev Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Xlite I will also admit that he is a linguistic genius when it comes to butt-stuff and other homosexual topics.

hey someone has to help a faggot come out of the closet
    Originally posted by mmQ Linguistic genius? Lol

It's a pool of about 20 of the same words just rearranged over and over and over.

and it takes a genius to rearrange 20 words into 20²° different pharases.
    K
    Lanny⠀ Yung Blood
    Not gonna happen.
    Kev Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Lanny⠀ Not gonna happen.

get over yourself
    Lanny⠀ Yung Blood
    Originally posted by Kev get over yourself

Originally posted by Lanny⠀ Not gonna happen.
    Lanny is way too obstinate and unreasonable to give up now. And therein lies the fun.
Jump to Top