User Controls

Larry King Dead @ 87

Kal Joose Tuskegee Airman
    Died from 2 heart attacks, a stroke and the Rona

"He would serve you"

Hey, Fun Fact: "Better Living Through Chemistry" Ted Turner's Wife, Jane Fonda is in it. how weird is that?

Bacon Lettuce Tomato and CHEEEEESEEE!
    Bradley Black Hole
    Bye Larry lick em don't smell em King JR
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Bradley Bye Larry lick em don't smell em King JR

He's in False Joo Heaven now.
    What's next for Larry? Afterlife!
    Originally posted by Joseph R. Biden Jr, 46th President of the United States of America What's next for Larry? Afterlife!

LIMBO LAND
    Nice try retard, give it another shot

Edit: good quick fix
    Originally posted by Joseph R. Biden Jr, 46th President of the United States of America Nice try retard, give it another shot

Edit: good quick fix

it's OK to make mistakes as long as you follow through with a good hearted attempt to fix your wrongs

Unless its MURDER. Like 9/11 and crafty extortion and insurance scams and fun stuff for the far leftist to bring down the Uber Right Wing control over wall street and breaking a few eggs in the process. those a bit harder to fix.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Bradley Black Hole
    I never had cable till i was old enough not to be a liberal.
    Originally posted by Kal Joose it's OK to make mistakes as long as you follow through with a good hearted attempt to fix your wrongs

Unless its MURDER. Like 9/11 and crafty extortion and insurance scams and fun stuff for the far leftist to bring down the Uber Right Wing control over wall street and breaking a few eggs in the process. those a bit harder to fix.

Maybe if you weren't untermensch you'd get it on the first try
    Originally posted by Joseph R. Biden Jr, 46th President of the United States of America Maybe if you weren't untermensch you'd get it on the first try

apparently old souls get it right while new soulds dont

maybe I'm a young soul. Larry King should of always know a hot mic could be on at any moment. just like Trump.

they probably will have to repeat their mistakes again. imagine how fun it would be to relive trumps golden palace and hot wife moments all over again. he's got it good. Lary, a walking skeletor HAHAHAHAH
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I like Larry. He seemed to have a genuine proper good sense of humor.

Meikai Heck This Schlong

Oh no... I watched this like 2 days ago.

RIP in sheol.
    WellHung Black Hole
    excellent. Dude was a huge douchebag. Let the worms eat him.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by WellHung excellent. Dude was a huge douchebag. Let the worms eat him.

Noooow you wanna talk shit. After he cant respond to you. Classic Matthew. Shame on you.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by mmQ Noooow you wanna talk shit. After he cant respond to you. Classic Matthew. Shame on you.

ur a strange bird, Wren. You act like you know me.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by WellHung ur a strange bird, Wren. You act like you know me.

Hush
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by mmQ I like Larry. He seemed to have a genuine proper good sense of humor.

yeah I liked him too I like how he told that jedi seinfeld off
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by WellHung ur a strange bird, Wren. You act like you know me.

you're a fat faggot loser
Jump to Top