User Controls

anyone here ever gotten their organs checked?

I go to the doctors sometimes for checkups and shit but they never actually check my liver and shit like that. Yesterday I went to visit my friend in rehab and he was telling me he got his liver checked and its 10-15% cirrhosis'ed. That got me thinking that mine has probably taken some damage too but I've never actually gotten it checked. Has anyone here? I guess this thread can double as negative health effects you've taken from drug use.
    Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    I started getting kidney stones fairly regularly a few years ago. I don't know if it's truly related to drug use or not, but I seem to get less stones less often now that I don't do so many drugs and try to take care of my health.
    Yes they made me get a bunch of blood work and tests done because I was doing meth every day, not eating or sleeping while drinking alcohol and taking bundy, DPH and benzos. They thought my liver would be shot but I was 100% healthy and still am.
    Yea I had a liver and kidney test a couple years ago and they were perfectly healthy
    Originally posted by Open Your Mind I started getting kidney stones fairly regularly a few years ago. I don't know if it's truly related to drug use or not, but I seem to get less stones less often now that I don't do so many drugs and try to take care of my health.

Thats cray, you would instantly disqualified from being an astronaut if you told them that.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I got a prostate exam twice 2 years ago cause I have prostitis.

And the doctor checked my penis 2 weeks ago for std's, she literally opened up my dickhole and looked real close and sniffed.. lol I was kinda weirded out. but hey whatever.

And last week I got my blood pressure taken and they said I have really high blood pressure and need to be on meds
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    She....sniffed?
    ^yes

it was at 15 waller street bro.. that's what they do there. and they asked me a bunch of question like if I'm gay and have sex with black men and do anal... it was super akward and passive aggressive to the max I was almost triggered.
    Did you tell her the truth?
    yes and she sniffed it
    I don't think that was an std test you had bro
    pretty sure it was dumbfucker
    Uh huh ok buddy
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    I've never had my organs checked.
    We'reAllBrownNosers African Astronaut
    I've been punched in the ribs so hard one of them broke and nearly stabbed me in the heart and killed me. Same thing happened to Stallone while training with Dolph Lundgren for Rocky.
    Common De-mominator African Astronaut
    Can anybody prove they even have organs?
    Technologist victim of incest
    I can, I’ve had CTs and MRIs.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Common De-mominator African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Technologist I can, I’ve had CTs and MRIs.

How do you know they weren't fake? They just put you in a whirry tube and showed you some shit that you can't even recognize, told you what was wrong with it.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    When theres a bumped thread from 2 3 years ago and I havent posted in it back then I get suspicious and wonder what I was doing .
    hydromorphone victim of incest [insincerely conduce my paisley]
    Originally posted by Common De-mominator How do you know they weren't fake? They just put you in a whirry tube and showed you some shit that you can't even recognize, told you what was wrong with it.

It's called science, dude. If you knew the mechanism of how it works you'd understand. I recommend you Google it and learn. I can tell because there are things on the images I've had (x-rays, CTs, and MRIs with and without contrast, mainly due to my MRSA infection in my leg and osteomyelitis/infection within the bone and marrow of my knee and femur) that are like a fingerprint (the way parts of my body form, size, and other things I know about myself, and how it's shaped, and pretty unique to me that would be un likely to be someone else.)

So yeah, I've had my organs checked. (They checked my spine for infection too). I've also had echo cardiograms for my heart. I have a thoracic aortic aneurysm... that's pretty telling to me, not something every other person has, and I have a pretty large one. 4mms I believe it is when it was last checked. That's actually what will probably kill me tbh.
Jump to Top