User Controls

How to make a 14 year old cry?

[FONT=arial]

i bet your dad beats you up
    were you abused when you were younger?
    if you were you deserve it for being such an evil bitch
    hope you're having fun staying at home all day…getting slowly more paranoid about the illuminati
    I hate you more than anyone else on the fucking planet. You are the worst person I know.
    burn in hell forever
    are you even human?

[/FONT]

[FONT=arial] [SIZE=12px]what are some other things i should say/do?
    [/SIZE]

[/FONT]

this thread made me cry for your life
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    *Cringe*
    up 365 yo 24/7 cuz real gangsta ass niggas don't sleep.
    i am not even conscious
    You'll make up for it by posting pics of Emma, or linking her FB or something.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    stick it in her ass w/o lube
    chem2211 Houston
    Spit on her and slap her in the face with your cock. Be a man.
    chem2211 Houston
    up 365 yo 24/7 cuz real gangsta ass niggas don't sleep.

Yeah nigga..Real OG mawfuckas!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Spit on her and slap her in the face with your cock. Be a man.

op said how to make cry, not increased horny smile
    a little girl broke my heart.

but today i went up to her friends and went "wouldn't it be cool if ashley choked on a chicken bone, or if she fell down the stairs. bumped her head, and became brain dead"

her friend was like "wtf no"

then 20 minutes later i walk up to her friends and go "or if she starred in one of the Saw movies, or maybe 50 shades of grey, that would be cool"

then some girl in the background goes "this guy is sociopathic as fuck!"

*frantically texting*

then i threw a rusty nail at emma and called her a bitch, stole 3 dollars from someone, bought a crazy stallion, watched rick and morty, and here i am
    the fuck r u doing nigga????????????
    when i smoked a joint of spice yesterday i overdosed on tinybltc and puked up shit that looked like crack cocaine. i burst out into insane laughter after taking another hit and i heard my neighbor saying "he hit a bellringer!!!". I was listening to good clean fun by the descendents and my neighbors were singing "all i want to do...is be an asshole!"
    arthur treacher African Astronaut
    whats a crazy stallion, some spice blend?
    shitty 99cent beer
    lrn2ppl pls sploo
    today i brought up how i used to have fantasies of being a serial killer and like three peopleimmediately left. but then i said to emma "can you pretend i never said that, i feel fucking retarded" "say what?"

and thus, a young love is born

i also made fun of ashley's dead grandma today

i also took 2 subtests of my GED today
    today i brought up how i used to have fantasies of being a serial killer and like three peopleimmediately left. but then i said to emma "can you pretend i never said that, i feel fucking retarded" "say what?"

If that's true sploo that's pretty adorable. She sounds like a keeper, if she is real.

I still require pics breh.
    she has short hair like shorter than my length which is kind of a turn off for me

but shes like a female harry potter librarian girl, maybe 7.5/10, would be 8.5 with longer hair

cant snap pictures atm
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    How are you able to purchase alcohol? Methoughts you were 20 or 19 or some shit.
Jump to Top