User Controls

Kindness Thread

livingelegy motherfucker [my polyoicous forward graciousness]
    Welcome to my thread, this thread is a refuge for anyone who is overwhelmed with negativity and rude comments, there is only one rule and the rule is be nice :)
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    fuck off
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    livingelegy motherfucker [my polyoicous forward graciousness]
    Originally posted by Grylls fuck off

Grylls! Language!
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    Sorry, cunt
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by livingelegy Welcome to my thread, this thread is a refuge for anyone who is overwhelmed with negativity and rude comments, there is only one rule and the rule is be nice :)

I dont know man I wouldn't say I'm overwhelmed by it on here because I regard most people on here as total dumbasses. But irl I can't stand people who act like assholes to me for no reason, Sometimes I've deserved it but sometimes theres really cliquish people who try to gang up on you to make themselves look better or to cover up their short comings, its really disgusting behavior.

But you're cool in my book opie, I initially didn't like you and probably acted like a dick to you but thats because for reason I thouhgt you §m£ÂgØLs new alt and §m£ÂgØL is a huuuuuuuuge faggot. Kinda like the same thing with candyrein because at first I honestly thought she wasn't a real person but she seems pretty chill and light hearted.

But yeah this could be a thread, I actually have made a similar thread like this a few times but it just got shit on. Theres a lot of goons on here but theres also some chill people i've gotten to know over the years.

But yeah all my lyfe I've always had people try to backstab me, talk behind my back, try to tear me down just because I'm a non-conformist and I'm not a non-conformist just for the sake of doing it, its just how I was born
    Originally posted by livingelegy Welcome to my thread, this thread is a refuge for anyone who is overwhelmed with negativity and rude comments, there is only one rule and the rule is be nice :)

Oh yeah and another thing people irl that have been dicks to me do it because they think i'm not going to do anything back and I usually just let it roll off my back like a ducks ass but eventually I'll totally turn on them and embarass them out of nowhere and they are always surprised.
    But anyways I'm sippin a brew and having some sour pickle balls

hope you all are having a good day, Ive been up for hours after last night, went to jack n the crack for a burger and curly fries then went to heb for some stuff

Fuck you
    Bradley Black Hole
    Hey everyone. Hoping everyone having a good or great Saturday

I watched 3 movies
    Originally posted by Bradley Hey everyone. Hoping everyone having a good or great Saturday

I watched 3 movies

what movies did you watch?
    Kev Space Nigga
    *showers you all with positive energy and then i realize i have none*

negativity is a bitch, im depressed and dopesick but i tried my best to repress it the last few weeks.

but i did send some nice fan mail to an artist whose work never failed to put a smile on my face, he doesnt get paid for his work so i did my part in letting him know i exist, offered to pay in crypto.
    emmm kinders thread.

i like kinders.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby what movies did you watch?

Killer Klowns From Outer Space
    Originally posted by Kev *showers you all with positive energy and then i realize i have none*

negativity is a bitch, im depressed and dopesick but i tried my best to repress it the last few weeks.

but i did send some nice fan mail to an artist whose work never failed to put a smile on my face, he doesnt get paid for his work so i did my part in letting him know i exist, offered to pay in crypto.

what artist?
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    I'm not going to say anything nice, but I'm not going to say anything not nice either. This thread is adequate.
    Originally posted by Meikai I'm not going to say anything nice, but I'm not going to say anything not nice either. This thread is adequate.

thats because you're a very mean man
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby thats because you're a very mean man

I am ambivalent towards this comment.
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Hi
    Originally posted by Meikai I am ambivalent towards this comment.

GO SIT DOWN! Or I will brow beat you!
    Originally posted by DontTellEm Hi

Go change your pad you fat ho and go sit down!
Jump to Top