User Controls

Ugliest NISgger

the little girl Tuskegee Airman
    Folks?
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    The man who put his finger through the toilet paper
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Bradley Black Hole
    Helladamleet was the ugliest white person i have ever seen in my life. He could be in a freak show if they still let in fags with disabilities and sex charges. Of the Mexicans §m£ÂgØL is clearly an extra slice of cake above the others in the ugliest and i don't know if Tacho is here but that buck tooth lazy eyed wheel chair nigga was as ugly as he was retarded

And you op i just haven't seen you yet
    Kev Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Bradley Helladamleet was the ugliest white person i have ever seen in my life. He could be in a freak show if they still let in fags with disabilities and sex charges. Of the Mexicans §m£ÂgØL is clearly an extra slice of cake above the others in the ugliest and i don't know if Tacho is here but that buck tooth lazy eyed wheel chair nigga was as ugly as he was retarded

helladamnleet, the admin of that other totse clone? never seen him around.
    Originally posted by Bradley Helladamleet was the ugliest white person i have ever seen in my life. He could be in a freak show if they still let in fags with disabilities and sex charges. Of the Mexicans §m£ÂgØL is clearly an extra slice of cake above the others in the ugliest and i don't know if Tacho is here but that buck tooth lazy eyed wheel chair nigga was as ugly as he was retarded

What does hella look like?
    Bradley Black Hole
    Originally posted by Kev helladamnleet, the admin of that other totse clone? never seen him around.

Don't know about that stuff

Originally posted by the little girl What does hella look like?

Callilo the little bald kid with cancer on the PBS show but from a trailer park
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Wariat
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    helladamnleet looks like the type to prey on children in the trailer park. As far as his convictions go it is only for abusing his own children thus far
    Helladamngay
    Bradley Black Hole
    Ya he was afraid of me coming to visit him when I was up north. Dudes a special typa nigga
    WellHung Black Hole
    mmq or Bill Krozby. both fell out of the ugly tree and hit every branch.
    Originally posted by WellHung mmq or Bill Krozby. both fell out of the ugly tree and hit every branch.

Mmq looks infinitely better than you
    Originally posted by WellHung mmq or Bill Krozby. both fell out of the ugly tree and hit every branch.

MMQ is extremely ugly.
    He looks like a homeless crackhead redNeck.
    Kortz has a huge nose and puffy cheeks, it makes sense why he can only get fat hoes.
    Originally posted by the little girl MMQ is extremely ugly.
    Kortz has a huge nose and puffy cheeks, it makes sense why he can only get fat hoes.

you look like a pale malnourished unwanted waif with subterranean cheekbones and a big honkin cock nose. This is an obvious projection of your own insecurities on your part. You don't talk to many people so you don't get validation on your physical appearance which you need because you're emotionally immature/insecure. Both Kr0z and mmq are better than you in every single way I can imagine

WHERE ARE YOUR HOES? WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TRYING TO INFER? BOTH HAVE MORE HOES THAN YOU DO YOU COULD NOT POSSIBLY BE WITH LESS HOES. IT IS MATHEMATICALLY IMPOSSIBLE FOR ANYONE TO HAVE LESS HOES THAN YOU DO
    Originally posted by Sudo you look like a pale malnourished unwanted waif with subterranean cheekbones and a big honkin cock nose. This is an obvious projection of your own insecurities on your part. You don't talk to many people so you don't get validation on your physical appearance which you need because you're emotionally immature/insecure. Both Kr0z and mmq are better than you in every single way I can imagine

WHERE ARE YOUR HOES? WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TRYING TO INFER? BOTH HAVE MORE HOES THAN YOU DO YOU COULD NOT POSSIBLY BE WITH LESS HOES. IT IS MATHEMATICALLY IMPOSSIBLE FOR ANYONE TO HAVE LESS HOES THAN YOU DO

Your butt is so hurt it's the size of africa
    Originally posted by the little girl Your butt is so hurt it's the size of africa

There is literally no possible way for you to become more pathetic
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by the little girl MMQ is extremely ugly.

oh pashore quit being so obsessed with me I've fucked all kinds of hoes, you're just a hater because you're a virgin
    Originally posted by Kev helladamnleet, the admin of that other totse clone? never seen him around.

fonaplats doxxed him lmao, good riddance that toothless faggot was weeel a faggot that had it coming trying to constantly dox other people
    Originally posted by the little girl What does hella look like?

you must be new if you don't know what he looks like, he's missing all of his teeth , I actually feel bad for him though, he seems like a really miserable guy and a total simp that married a land whale
    Originally posted by Sudo helladamnleet looks like the type to prey on children in the trailer park. As far as his convictions go it is only for abusing his own children thus far

its very strange the guy has 3 kids..
Jump to Top