User Controls

how many of you

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    can honestly say you have game? and if so whwt is it whats your secret?
    livingelegy motherfucker [my polyoicous forward graciousness]
    It's all about moving forward at the right pace. Pay attention and know how to back off if and when you have to. Try to make her laugh, if you can make her laugh and keep her laughing she'll feel a lot of chemistry, people bond through humor. That old cliche about "not coming on too strong" is accurate. Start off slowly, become just a friend first. Then as you become comfortable around one another you can attempt to flirt. Remember, the key to flirtation is to leave a little ambiguity. You want to give her an easy exit if she's not interested romantically. That way you dont make her uncomfortable or look like a creep. Remember, girls talk to each other about guys. So when you're attempting to form a relationship with a chick remember that how you behave will heavily influence your reputation with the ladies. If you have a reputation as a creep or a perv even the most wholesome efforts towards forming a bond with a chick will be tainted, and she'll probably shun you. Call it unfair but that's life.
    I domt know man Im not really into all that. sounds like too much work or effort for too little of a reward if you ask me.
    Originally posted by Wariat I domt know man Im not really into all that. sounds like too much work or effort for too little of a reward if you ask me.

That's the game as it is played.

However if you're attractive and fit you can treat women like shit and they'll flock. Or if you have a lot of dough ie. bread ie. cash and you're not afraid to show it.

But for normal guys like you and me it's this or hookers, or you know rape but that's high risk/low reward as forced lovemaking is generally not slow and tender as is desirable.
    what about just going fir the ones no one wants anymore like much older ladies who are lonely and divorced snd over the hill now?
    Originally posted by Wariat what about just going fir the ones no one wants anymore like much older ladies who are lonely and divorced snd over the hill now?

Usually the older ones expect you to pack some serious meat and be somewhat sporty. They're usually seeking like the opposite of their old, worn out, boring husband / ex husband. They know you're probably only after their money and so they expect excellent performance in the bedroom to make up for it.

A sad irony of life is that even the girls who should by all logical standards be easy lays tend to have inflated opinions of themselves and therefore will hold you to an even higher standard than a woman who is comparitively desireable. You can blame feminism for this, now women are taught that they can be an utter sewer §m£ÂgØL but it doesn't matter because their pussy gives them girl power or something.
Jump to Top