User Controls

Late Night Bull Session

livingelegy motherfucker [my polyoicous forward graciousness]
    This thread is for the night owls up till the crack of dawn looking for conversation with other folks. I just ate a healthy dose of speed an hour back so I'll be up all night and Id love to commiserate with my fellow space niggas.
    Online buddies?
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    it's not even 10pm yet but I keep trying to sleep in the hopes this cough will go away when I wake up
    Technologist victim of incest
    Is the cough stopping you from sleeping?
    Originally posted by aldra it's not even 10pm yet but I keep trying to sleep in the hopes this cough will go away when I wake up

Try beating off, cumming makes your brain release sleepy time chemicals
    Originally posted by Technologist Is the cough stopping you from sleeping?

I've heard you're a real black widow, a total heartless two-timer.

I'm sure you're not as cold as they say. ☺️
    Remember comrades. The government is not to be trusted. The US government has tested bioweapons, mind control technology, and methods of torture on innocent US citizens. They want you to believe they're the ethical alternative to oppresive regimes such as those in North Korea or Nazi Germany or WW2-era Japan (google Unit 731 for more info on Japanese human rights violations) but the US govt. is no better.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Technologist Is the cough stopping you from sleeping?

not anymore, it's getting better, just annoying now.

I've had it for a few days - I thought it was just that I vaped real harsh chemicals for a few days but it got worse after I stopped so I think it's some sort of respiratory infection. it's like the coughing fit is/was triggered when I breathe deep enough, like 80% lung capacity or something

I got the covid test, nurses forcibly penetrated me again, it's not that, just a shit cough
    Originally posted by livingelegy Remember comrades. The government is not to be trusted. The US government has tested bioweapons, mind control technology, and methods of torture on innocent US citizens. They want you to believe they're the ethical alternative to oppresive regimes such as those in North Korea or Nazi Germany or WW2-era Japan (google Unit 731 for more info on Japanese human rights violations) but the US govt. is no better.

you know UNIT 731 was actually absorbed into the US bioweapons program after the war, right? Operation Paperclip wasn't the only one. Dig into what they did when they were forced out of Korea.
    There's an elucidating wikipedia article called "unethical human experimentation in the united states" that records instances where the US government committed atrocities such as infecting US citizens with syphilis, not letting them know, refusing to treat them, and studying the results. They've also fed mentally retarded kids radioactive elements just to see what would happen. Sick bastards are in power everywhere, that's why the common man is obliged to resist their power grab bullshit every step of the way.
    Originally posted by aldra you know UNIT 731 was actually absorbed into the US bioweapons program after the war, right? Operation Paperclip wasn't the only one. Dig into what they did when they were forced out of Korea.

I didn't know that Unit 731 was absorbed into the US bioweapons program but I'm not surprised a bit. It just sickens me to know this. There's really no depth of immoral, disgusting, inhuman behavior that the government will turn a blind eye to if they believe it brings the potential to get one over on their enemies.
    Originally posted by livingelegy I've heard you're a real black widow, a total heartless two-timer.

I'm sure you're not as cold as they say. ☺️

No clue what you’re talking about. Probably don’t want to know.
    Originally posted by aldra not anymore, it's getting better, just annoying now.

I've had it for a few days - I thought it was just that I vaped real harsh chemicals for a few days but it got worse after I stopped so I think it's some sort of respiratory infection. it's like the coughing fit is/was triggered when I breathe deep enough, like 80% lung capacity or something

I got the covid test, nurses forcibly penetrated me again, it's not that, just a shit cough

Good. I hate it when coughing keeps me awake.
    Of course it's the same no matter who the president is. Aid for Israel, trillion dollar defense budgets, mass coverups, just ignore the starving masses, the languishing families living on the poverty line, the economy being in tatters (just borrow more money lol) the death of American industry... Just make sure we get a new stealth bomber every other year to fight Israel's wars in the middle east with, make sure the masses are captivated by their smart phones or by sports or the media. Keep people distracted and docile and you'll get away with anything and everything. People expect change from Biden? I guess if the big change you're hoping for is to be ticketed for going outside without a face mask.
    Originally posted by Technologist No clue what you’re talking about. Probably don’t want to know.

All I'm saying is you're alright in my book techie. For an outspoken liberal, that is. Not that the two party system is anything other than bread and circuses. All im saying is the people need to unite and stand up to the government. Nobody likes the government, we all know they can't be trusted, so i guess what i mean is I fully endorse violent radical anarchy in any possible circumstance.

Originally posted by aldra not anymore, it's getting better, just annoying now.

If i was in your shoes I'd hunt down some xannies
    I've hopefully got some o-desmethyltramadol coming on monday
    Originally posted by aldra I've hopefully got some o-desmethyltramadol coming on monday

I've always been told to steer clear of opioids for the addiction potential but hell if that's what it takes for you to get a good night's sleep go on ahead, but be responsible in your dosage and frequency.
    Originally posted by aldra I've hopefully got some o-desmethyltramadol coming on monday

Tramadol is what my doc put me on. He gave me 50. My pain is much better, so now I’m just taking them for a slight buzz😁
    lol, I've posted about it before, nothing new, I try to keep dose down just to stay stable

I was vaping AP237 off of foil through a crazy straw fyi, thought that'd shredded my lungs
    Originally posted by Technologist Tramadol is what my doc put me on. He gave me 50. My pain is much better, so now I’m just taking them for a slight buzz😁

50's pretty low dose but it seems to affect people wildly differently

getting addicted is weird because the withdrawals are like a weird combination of opioid, benzo and SSRI
Jump to Top