User Controls

You know what, I actually hope Trump runs again

He's been talking about starting his own party. I legitimately hopes he does. This would fragment the Republican party beyond repair. I hope he doesn't get convicted of his second impeachment so he can run again. Republicans are probably going to do it now though to keep him from running.

Would take like 8-15% of the GOP votes which is more than enough to completely fuck them over in any national election, considering Trump could not even win via popular vote in 2016.

I really love that people think the Republicans are 'in on it' now. This is what happens when you play with fire kiddos. Lmao.
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    While I would love to see Trump ruin the Republican Party (even more than he already has) by starting his own party, I think that it is imperative that he be convicted in order to make the point that seditionist, no matter who they are, will not only not be tolerated but will also be dealt with quickly and most severely.
    Originally posted by stl1 While I would love to see Trump ruin the Republican Party (even more than he already has) by starting his own party, I think that it is imperative that he be convicted in order to make the point that seditionist, no matter who they are, will not only not be tolerated but will also be dealt with quickly and most severely.

Being convicted of impeachment is different from being convicted of criminal charges though. He's already been impeached. If he is convicted, he just can't run again and that's the end of it. He obviously can't be removed anymore.

The CRIMINAL charges are going to be coming soon. This will be in court with a judge. Not in Congress. I suspect we'll be hearing about them in the next few weeks.
    Also I feel like the impeachment is enough honestly. I don't expect Republicans to stand up and do the right thing or anything. If they convict him it'll only be out of self interest.
    rabbitweed African Astronaut
    Trump was far too left wing for my tastes. I hope he disappears.

Imagine thinking gay 'marriage' is ok. Ew.
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Originally posted by jfakldjfkdaljfalkdfjlkad Being convicted of impeachment is different from being convicted of criminal charges though. He's already been impeached. If he is convicted, he just can't run again and that's the end of it. He obviously can't be removed anymore.

The CRIMINAL charges are going to be coming soon. This will be in court with a judge. Not in Congress. I suspect we'll be hearing about them in the next few weeks.

While I hope they lock Trump up and throw away the key, I want him convicted for his sedition for the sake of our country's history and to send a non-equivocal message about his actions to anyone even thinking about pulling the stunt(s) he did.
    Originally posted by rabbitweed Trump was far too left wing for my tastes. I hope he disappears.

Imagine thinking gay 'marriage' is ok. Ew.

Imagine thinking it isn't.
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Originally posted by jfakldjfkdaljfalkdfjlkad Also I feel like the impeachment is enough honestly. I don't expect Republicans to stand up and do the right thing or anything. If they convict him it'll only be out of self interest.

They certainly have spent the last 4 years showing us their true selves.
    Originally posted by stl1 While I hope they lock Trump up and throw away the key, I want him convicted for his sedition for the sake of our country's history and to send a non-equivocal message about his actions to anyone even thinking about pulling the stunt(s) he did.

I can understand that.

If Republicans convict it'll still fragment them, just not as much as think. Either way, they're fucked lmao.
Jump to Top