User Controls

this is arguably the greatest music ciseo of all time fuys (check it out misguided russian)

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    It is based on a movie on netflix you can watch via polish vpn if you got it called totem. it has everything you want in a real like real nigga real flick: serbian mobsters, polish crims, warsaw at night or the nghtlife of warsaw, east european gangs fighting for turf control, prostitutes and hookers, human trafficking etc.

Kill yourself pedo
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    totem is a sad movie guys because its basically a tale of two brothers who choose the wrong path or got involved in criminal activity to the detriment of their poor mother. the woman went to some psychotic breakdown and doesnt speak and barely comprehends what is around her. and they are just running amok commiting crimes etc. running with a bad crowd guys. i guess they need guidance. you can watch the beginning of it to see just how dysfunctional some polish fsmilies can be. some peoples kids ai tell ya... some peoples kids.
    Originally posted by jfakldjfkdaljfalkdfjlkad Kill yourself pedo
    Kal Joose Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by Wariat It is based on a movie on netflix you can watch via polish vpn if you got it called totem. it has everything you want in a real like real nigga real flick: serbian mobsters, polish crims, warsaw at night or the nghtlife of warsaw, east european gangs fighting for turf control, prostitutes and hookers, human trafficking etc.

Why do Russians look like Latin Drug Lords? whats the connection there?
    Oh I didn't read first.

I see what happened here. Anytime anyone from any country travels to Poland they instantly become Polish and Retarded. even Serbians and Mexicans or Irish. anyone steps into Poland and they instantly become retarded and speak Polish fluently

Just like MeatHead

Fun Fact:

USS Coral Sea was as big as the Empire State Building was Tall

Any Navy or Former Squids here?
    Volx?
Jump to Top