User Controls

So I have an IRL QAnon friend

Holy fuck man. This dude is honestly probably more into it than a lot of you. And unlike here on the forums I actually tried to have an honest discussion with him about it.

HOWEVER he won't show me his 7h of propaganda videos. So I'm wondering where the fuck Q people actually get their information? I want to look at the same info he's looking at, but he wants to sit down and watch it with me and I am not about to go over to this dude's house during a pandemic.

He told me not to use Google and that Snopes is owned by George Soros. That's pretty much all I got from him in terms of knowing where to look up shit.

If you'll cowards really believe in this shit then go ahead and send me down the rabbithole. Gimme your links and sources. I will keep this thread to honest discussion about it and try not to troll. If you troll I'll just ignore you. I want to understand where my friend is coming from so that the next time I talk to him I have a more accurate picture about this shit.

Frankly though I'm probably dropping him as a friend if he doesn't change his mind. A lot of Q people are realizing it is bullshit after Biden's inauguration was peaceful and uneventful. None of the predictions are coming through.

But not my friend lol. He's doubling down.

So let's see those sources. Where do I go to learn about Q?
    Ghost Black Hole
    I learn about it from google. I non ironically believe they have tunnels under comet ping pong. The place gets renovated constantly. I don't care that it's an LGBTQQIAPP+= hangout space for punks and kids of all ages and gender identity, I don't think the art is some kind of owl of minerva secret society shit.

I just have a feeling that there are tunnels though I don't know something doesn't sit right with me and that's after giving the place a lot of time and consideration.

It's some real deep state shit.

https://slate.com/human-interest/2016/12/comet-ping-pong-is-a-haven-for-weirdos-and-now-a-target.html

"For the better part of a decade, Comet has been both a neighborhood hang for young families as well as a reliable home for eccentrics, queers, outsiders, and their art. Alefantis, who owns another restaurant on the same street and is a formidable player in the D.C. art world, fills his restaurant with a rotating collection of installations from local visual artists. The pingpong tables in the back room regularly get cleared out for concerts featuring up-and-coming local acts alongside touring bands that could easily book the bigger venues in town. While families eat pizza in the front, D.C. punks cheer on their friends and idols in the back. Even when the headliner is a band called Sex Stains, the vibe is generally pretty wholesome."
    My friend says he doesn't believe in Pizzagate lol. He said it was started by this cabal in order to try and crush QAnon early with misinformation.

I've also heard that some people are now believing Joe Biden to be part of the Q.... after months of calling him a pedophile.

Its nuts.
    Apparently Joe Biden is not president because the military still 'occupies' the WH. He won't be president for 30 days. I'm not sure what law this is based on, but that's the conspiracy. I'm sure they'll have yet another excuse in 30 days.
    Ghost Black Hole
    I'm pretty sure a lot of it comes from 4chan and twitter but I have no idea i'm not cool and hip with the modern fbi honeypot movements
    Originally posted by Ghost I'm pretty sure a lot of it comes from 4chan and twitter but I have no idea i'm not cool and hip with the modern fbi honeypot movements

I've read it comes from 8chan and 8kun or whatever but I can't find that shit.
    I have a feeling nobody here is going to have sources
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by jfakldjfkdaljfalkdfjlkad I have a feeling nobody here is going to have sources

Just ask your totally real friend.
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Originally posted by jfakldjfkdaljfalkdfjlkad I have a feeling nobody here is going to have sources

Ask Polecat.

But..wear your waders when you're walking through all that bullshit...and a gas mask for the stink.
    Originally posted by Donald Trump Just ask your totally real friend.

What a lame insult. Read the OP.

Originally posted by stl1 Ask Polecat.

But..wear your waders when you're walking through all that bullshit…and a gas mask for the stink.

I've had a difficult time getting sources from anyone who is into this conspiracy theory. It's always just youtube videos.

You'd think that these people would be all gung ho about showing others. I mean, if there really is this evil globalist conspiracy, then more people on their side can't be a bad thing, right? They should WANT to get their message out. So why is it so difficult to get a straight answer? I've been trying for the last two days to get these videos from my friend.

All he does is pose 'soft' questions that obviously anybody agrees with, and then makes crazy ass conclusions while telling me he's got all the information (but of course won't show me.) A lot of the documentaries are like this too. They start out soft and then get crazier and crazier and crazier.

Like: Do you think there is lobbying in politics? Do you think there are global organizations pulling the strings? Etc. That kind of thing. Which of course, everybody knows those things are true. Just not to the extent these people are saying.

I really really tried to reason with him but he's a lost cause lol. If my other (better friend) moves out of there I'll probably just stop talking to this dude altogether, which is a shame because I always thought he was pretty cool. I've known him for like 8 or 9 years and it's only recently I learned about this. He's been hiding it from me and my other friends for a long time.

Like two years ago he told me he had a 'change in perspective' but was VERY VERY vague about what that was. I'm pretty sure it was this QAnon shit. Should've seen it coming when he started yelling about how he'd never work for a jedi or arab in Buffalo Wild Wings, or when he started talking way too much about the Annunaki or whatever they're called.

Just absurd to see someone go through this change IRL. All my other friends are bernie bros except for him, and frankly our opinions on what the government should/shouldn't do are honestly exactly the same except for this conspiracy shit. It's weird how we'll either agree totally or I'll get some rancid bullshit about satan that is just ridiculous.

I think i mentioned this but the nigga literally started believing in God because of this. what the fuck has QAnon provided that can make someone believe in God? I mean what the fuck. Shouldn't basically everyone see the truth if its so compelling?
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Your buddy has TDS (Trump Delusional Syndrome).
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by stl1 Your buddy has TDS (Trump Delusional Syndrome).

He's not really my buddy lol. He's my buddy's buddy. I stopped talking to him when I was in my early 20's because he got a little heavy on the conspiracy theories and seems manic all the time. We used to drink together n shit but he was never like this before.
Jump to Top